Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: ah, trying to get off the hook now ,arent' cha" .....thanks ray!!! <...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

ah, trying to get off the hook now ,arent' cha" .....thanks ray!!!

hey clair....

hey laura....

--hide--
At your service, Helen.... wave biggrin

Apr 11th 2013 new

And still getting older!

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: And still getting older!
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

And still getting older!

--hide--
Thanks for the reminder, Beverly..... tongue irked

(Actually, it's ok -- it beats the alternative.)

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Beverly-936499 said: And still getting older! Thanks...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Beverly-936499 said:

And still getting older!

Thanks for the reminder, Beverly.....

(Actually, it's ok -- it beats the alternative.)

--hide--

Ray,

Amen. Amen. God has allowed us this time on earth for a couple of reasons - namely, to be a thorn in other's sides and a continuing pain in the neck to our grown children. I have a reputation to uphold. laughing laughing

This morning in Houston, it is a cold, rainy and dreary morning. My comments are just a way to boost my spirits. laughing

Blessings always,

Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Ray,Amen. Amen. God has allowed us this time on earth for a couple of reasons ...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Ray,

Amen. Amen. God has allowed us this time on earth for a couple of reasons - namely, to be a thorn in other's sides and a continuing pain in the neck to our grown children. I have a reputation to uphold.

This morning in Houston, it is a cold, rainy and dreary morning. My comments are just a way to boost my spirits.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--
Gee, Leon -- what kind of spirits are you boosting??? It's a wee bit early, don't you think???? Cheers!

Judging from your comments, I'm sure you're reputation is certainly intact.

With the unpleasant weather you're having, it's a good day to stay indoors and conjure up some mischievous deeds to torture other people. We look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Blessings on your day,

Ray

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Ray,Amen. Amen. God has allowe...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Ray,

Amen. Amen. God has allowed us this time on earth for a couple of reasons - namely, to be a thorn in other's sides and a continuing pain in the neck to our grown children. I have a reputation to uphold.

This morning in Houston, it is a cold, rainy and dreary morning. My comments are just a way to boost my spirits.

Blessings always,

Leon

Gee, Leon -- what kind of spirits are you boosting??? It's a wee bit early, don't you think????

Judging from your comments, I'm sure you're reputation is certainly intact.

With the unpleasant weather you're having, it's a good day to stay indoors and conjure up some mischievous deeds to torture other people. We look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Blessings on your day,

Ray

--hide--

Ray,

My doctor said the same thing. I must stop with the cocktails in the morning. laughing

I will be fine though. In about an hour, I am going to the church and work at the food pantry. A wonderful way to do some of my grocery shopping. Don't scold me on that one. The pastor also thought is was funny. laughing

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Posts 21 - 26 of 26