Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 11th 2013 new
I think we were born ready for love. It's why we were created. Heck, it's HOW we were created! wink

If we all wait around until we are perfected for love, well... you know...

Of course we should all try to grow and improve and become more of who God calls us to be. But lets not get too caught up in are we ready or not. We have to face the fact that we are imperfect and will be until God makes us perfect in Heaven.
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: It takes you an hour to clip them? Poor Ray...may I ask why it takes the whole hour? ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

It takes you an hour to clip them? Poor Ray...may I ask why it takes the whole hour?

--hide--
It's an annual event, Marian......that should give you some insight wink

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: It takes you an hour to clip them? Poor R...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

It takes you an hour to clip them? Poor Ray...may I ask why it takes the whole hour?

It's an annual event, Marian......that should give you some insight

--hide--

Don't kill me for saying this but...

Do you have a home health nurse that comes in once a year?
(I am sorry..) or is this what you have to do when you hate the new dating show that is on once a year.....

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: It's an annual event, Marian......that should give you some insight
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

--hide--

Ohhhh I get it. Ray was being funny in how he would rather clip his toe nails than watch the new totally stupid dating show that aired. Got it. Lol.
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Ohhhh I get it. Ray was being funny in how he would rather clip his toe nails than watch the new...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Ohhhh I get it. Ray was being funny in how he would rather clip his toe nails than watch the new totally stupid dating show that aired. Got it. Lol.
--hide--
clap Aww, Frank, you figured it out.... laughing

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I think he should graze on his nails and clip the channels.
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I think he should graze on his nails and clip the channels.

--hide--
cool

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Aww, Frank, you figured it out....
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Aww, Frank, you figured it out....

--hide--

LOL.
Apr 11th 2013 new
Are you ready for love! Oh baby are you ready for love! Just a little Bad Company there, sorry.
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: It takes you an hour to clip them? Poor R...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

--hide--

Have you tired grazing on your nails? That way you would not have to wait a whole year and you might have time for shows like these that you hate flamed to miss! hyper

Apr 11th 2013 new

wink

Posts 41 - 50 of 73