Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Hey all!! I'm trying to post an event for my area (YAYA!) But, I can't figure out how to do it! Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!!

~Theresa.

04/11/2013 new

Hi Theresa, You can post your event by clicking on "Plan your CM Get Together Event" at the bottom of the Event Planning Guide. Here is the link: www.catholicmatch.com

04/11/2013 new
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said: Hey all!! I'm trying to post an event for my area (YAYA!) But, I can't figure out how to do it! Any h...
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said:

Hey all!! I'm trying to post an event for my area (YAYA!) But, I can't figure out how to do it! Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!!

~Theresa.

--hide--

YAYA, that's grandma in Greek right? Yiassou teganis!!!!!!
04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-696127 said: Hi Theresa, You can post your event by clicking on "Plan your CM Get Together Event" a...
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said:

Hi Theresa, You can post your event by clicking on "Plan your CM Get Together Event" at the bottom of the Event Planning Guide. Here is the link: www.catholicmatch.com

--hide--

Thanks Debbie!!

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: YAYA, that's grandma in Greek right? Yiassou teganis!!!!!!
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

YAYA, that's grandma in Greek right? Yiassou teganis!!!!!!
--hide--

It sounds like it, but I think I'm probably missing an extra vowel or two for it to actually mean "grandma"!

I got carried away with the extra "a" - I wanted to write "yay". LOL!

What does "yiassou teganis" mean?

04/11/2013 new
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said: It sounds like it, but I think I'm probably missing an extra vowel or tw...
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said:

It sounds like it, but I think I'm probably missing an extra vowel or two for it to actually mean "grandma"!

I got carried away with the extra "a" - I wanted to write "yay". LOL!

What does "yiassou teganis" mean?

--hide--

Oh it means hi how are you.
04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Oh it means hi how are you.
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Oh it means hi how are you.
--hide--

:) cool! I'm well, thanks. You?

Posts 1 - 7 of 7