Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Hey all!! I'm trying to post an event for my area (YAYA!) But, I can't figure out how to do it! Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!!

~Theresa.

Apr 11th 2013 new

Hi Theresa, You can post your event by clicking on "Plan your CM Get Together Event" at the bottom of the Event Planning Guide. Here is the link: www.catholicmatch.com

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said: Hey all!! I'm trying to post an event for my area (YAYA!) But, I can't figure out how to do it! Any h...
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said:

Hey all!! I'm trying to post an event for my area (YAYA!) But, I can't figure out how to do it! Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!!

~Theresa.

--hide--

YAYA, that's grandma in Greek right? Yiassou teganis!!!!!!
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-696127 said: Hi Theresa, You can post your event by clicking on "Plan your CM Get Together Event" a...
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said:

Hi Theresa, You can post your event by clicking on "Plan your CM Get Together Event" at the bottom of the Event Planning Guide. Here is the link: www.catholicmatch.com

--hide--

Thanks Debbie!!

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: YAYA, that's grandma in Greek right? Yiassou teganis!!!!!!
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

YAYA, that's grandma in Greek right? Yiassou teganis!!!!!!
--hide--

It sounds like it, but I think I'm probably missing an extra vowel or two for it to actually mean "grandma"!

I got carried away with the extra "a" - I wanted to write "yay". LOL!

What does "yiassou teganis" mean?

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said: It sounds like it, but I think I'm probably missing an extra vowel or tw...
(Quote) Theresa-293203 said:

It sounds like it, but I think I'm probably missing an extra vowel or two for it to actually mean "grandma"!

I got carried away with the extra "a" - I wanted to write "yay". LOL!

What does "yiassou teganis" mean?

--hide--

Oh it means hi how are you.
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Oh it means hi how are you.
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Oh it means hi how are you.
--hide--

:) cool! I'm well, thanks. You?

Posts 1 - 7 of 7