Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/11/2013 new

Yes, but she must reciprocate, and soon. How to terminate or extinguish a man's interest in a woman and end his pursuit and interest?: The woman follows a silly book like "The Rules" or advice similar to such reality-detached drivel. In other words: No Games (on the part of both parties), and things then have a chance to progress in a fun, natural way.

04/11/2013 new
I met my LDR because she messaged me first, otherwise I may have never seen her. Because I was still hesitant and felt committed to someone else, my I didn't act too much so she kept the communication going. But now I notice how she lets me take the lead and the initiative in the relationship. So from personal experience I'd say that it's no problem if the woman would take the first step just to get things going. There's always a moment where the man will take the role of pursuit. And if that's not your personal taste, it simply allows yourself to have it as a filter for which relationships you do want. I for me am glad that it worked out this way, because even the way our interaction went (in the past) and goes (presently) is what I have always wanted. So what type of man you desire will reflect in the way your (initial) contact will be.
04/11/2013 new

I will pursue, but cautiously after so many misinterpreted signals and train wrecks. I'm afraid I need more than a subtle hint if a woman finds me attractive.

Posts 121 - 123 of 123