Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Wanted: a Dating Coach

Apr 11th 2013 new

I was just watching the show "Ready for Love" (Don't judge me. wink) I was just thinking it would be great if CM had a place where we could ask dating questions and questions on how to interpret the actions of the opposite sex. What do you all think?

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: I was just watching the show "Ready for Love" (Don't judge me. ) I was just think...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

I was just watching the show "Ready for Love" (Don't judge me. ) I was just thinking it would be great if CM had a place where we could ask dating questions and questions on how to interpret the actions of the opposite sex. What do you all think?

--hide--

Pat is great for advice and even has a book on dating out. Very wise and holy woman.

Apr 11th 2013 new

Really? Where is the book available?

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: I was just thinking it would be great if CM had a place where we could ask dating questions and...

I was just thinking it would be great if CM had a place where we could ask dating questions and questions on how to interpret the actions of the opposite sex. What do you all think?

--hide--

Unlike my often smart alecky comments.. this is actually a real response. I thought the Forums are full of such Questions, at least it seems like that way sometimes. smile scratchchin

Apr 11th 2013 new

You are probably right...but I guess I was thinking maybe someone who has proven experience in helping with such things. And, I feel rather awkward asking for such advice in a place where persons about whom I'm asking advice might read it!

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: And, I feel rather awkward asking for such advice in a place where persons about whom I'm aski...

And, I feel rather awkward asking for such advice in a place where persons about whom I'm asking advice might read it!

--hide--

oh of course.. and when asking one should always preface the Q.. with.. "this is for a friend who is in this situation..." wink laughing laughing laughing

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: oh of course.. and when asking one should always preface the Q.. with.. "this is for...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

oh of course.. and when asking one should always preface the Q.. with.. "this is for a friend who is in this situation..."

--hide--

Yes, that is always an excellent cover! wink

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Really? Where is the book available?

Really? Where is the book available?

--hide--

It is called The Exclamation

I added the link for it on Amazon.

www.amazon.com

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: It is called The Exclamation I added the link for it on Amazon....
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

It is called The Exclamation

I added the link for it on Amazon.

www.amazon.com

--hide--

Thanks! Is this our CM Pat?

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Thanks! Is this our CM Pat?

Thanks! Is this our CM Pat?

--hide--

The very same one.

Posts 1 - 10 of 33