Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

continued prayers please

Apr 11th 2013 new

It has been three days since my surgery and now I am just trying to control the pain and at times it is unbearaable. sad

Please pray also that the all pain in my mouth will go away, that the swelling will go down, and that I will have the patiance to endure the pain when it wont go away right away. I am really hoping that I am doing everything right because I do not want any infections.

Thank you for your prayers.

Apr 11th 2013 new

hug Happy Birthday!

Prayers , and hugs. Hope you feel better soon. hug

Apr 11th 2013 new

Hugs and prayers Jessica, make sure you take your pain medicine on schedule do not wait until you feel pain, take it as prescribed to keep the pain at its minimum, sleep and rest.

Apr 11th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 11th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: It has been three days since my surgery and now I am just trying to control the pain and at tim...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

It has been three days since my surgery and now I am just trying to control the pain and at times it is unbearaable.

Please pray also that the all pain in my mouth will go away, that the swelling will go down, and that I will have the patiance to endure the pain when it wont go away right away. I am really hoping that I am doing everything right because I do not want any infections.

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart hug

Apr 11th 2013 new

Hugs Jessica hug Praying rose

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: It has been three days since my surgery and now I am just trying to control the pain and at tim...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

It has been three days since my surgery and now I am just trying to control the pain and at times it is unbearaable.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Apr 12th 2013 new

hug Praying

Apr 12th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 20