Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I wish I was married;

Apr 11th 2013 new

the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.

Anything else, guys?

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.Anything else, guys?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.

Anything else, guys?

--hide--
The car is making a strange sound

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: The car is making a strange sound
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

--hide--

It is raining and I need someone to cuddle in bed under the covers with. sad

Apr 11th 2013 new

My yard needs new spriklers!

Apr 11th 2013 new

too many left overs in the fridge and need a fire in the fireplace and cuddling on the couch.

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: too many left overs in the fridge and need a fire in the fireplace and cuddling on the couch.
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

too many left overs in the fridge and need a fire in the fireplace and cuddling on the couch.

--hide--

I know it is truly nice to have someone to cook for who enjoys good food. biggrin

Cuddling on the couch with a fire is always a good time in my book. hug Cuddling *sighs*

Apr 11th 2013 new

It would be nice to have someone to talk to instead of having a conversation with yourself. scratchchin

A long honeydew list and no honey to do it weeping

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: The car is making a strange sound
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

--hide--

That's a great one Sherrill-Anne but it seems that all of the guys I fall for are very intellectual but not handy at all. Guess a girl can't have it all. But a great one.

Apr 11th 2013 new
Only if she's normal. Lol.
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I know it is truly nice to have someone to cook for who enjoys good food. Cuddlin...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I know it is truly nice to have someone to cook for who enjoys good food.

Cuddling on the couch with a fire is always a good time in my book. Cuddling *sighs*

--hide--

hmm I don't know . . . if you ask me (although no one did lol) I'd say cuddling on the couch with a fire is a good way to get burned laughing

Posts 1 - 10 of 200