Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I wish I was married;

04/11/2013 new

the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.

Anything else, guys?

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.Anything else, guys?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.

Anything else, guys?

--hide--
The car is making a strange sound

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: The car is making a strange sound
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

--hide--

It is raining and I need someone to cuddle in bed under the covers with. sad

04/11/2013 new

My yard needs new spriklers!

04/11/2013 new

too many left overs in the fridge and need a fire in the fireplace and cuddling on the couch.

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: too many left overs in the fridge and need a fire in the fireplace and cuddling on the couch.
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

too many left overs in the fridge and need a fire in the fireplace and cuddling on the couch.

--hide--

I know it is truly nice to have someone to cook for who enjoys good food. biggrin

Cuddling on the couch with a fire is always a good time in my book. hug Cuddling *sighs*

04/11/2013 new

It would be nice to have someone to talk to instead of having a conversation with yourself. scratchchin

A long honeydew list and no honey to do it weeping

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: The car is making a strange sound
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

--hide--

That's a great one Sherrill-Anne but it seems that all of the guys I fall for are very intellectual but not handy at all. Guess a girl can't have it all. But a great one.

04/11/2013 new
Only if she's normal. Lol.
04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I know it is truly nice to have someone to cook for who enjoys good food. Cuddlin...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I know it is truly nice to have someone to cook for who enjoys good food.

Cuddling on the couch with a fire is always a good time in my book. Cuddling *sighs*

--hide--

hmm I don't know . . . if you ask me (although no one did lol) I'd say cuddling on the couch with a fire is a good way to get burned laughing

Posts 1 - 10 of 200