Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: hmm I don't know . . . if you ask me (although no one did lol) I'd say cuddlin...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

hmm I don't know . . . if you ask me (although no one did lol) I'd say cuddling on the couch with a fire is a good way to get burned

--hide--

Not if it is your husband though boggled ( hopefully) laughing laughing laughing

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: hmm I don't know . . . if you ask me (although no one did lol) I'd say cuddling on th...

hmm I don't know . . . if you ask me (although no one did lol) I'd say cuddling on the couch with a fire is a good way to get burned

--hide--

Ba dum bum pish!
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: hmm I don't know . . . if you ask me (although no one did lol) I'd say cuddlin...

--hide--

But it is a surefire way to get sparks flying lol laughing (scratchchin maybe I should just stick to the Word Association threads)

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: But it is a surefire way to get sparks flying lol ( maybe I should just stick...

But it is a surefire way to get sparks flying lol ( maybe I should just stick to the Word Association threads)

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: But it is a surefire way to get sparks flying lol ( maybe I should just stick to t...

But it is a surefire way to get sparks flying lol ( maybe I should just stick to the Word Association threads)

--hide--

Double ba dum bum pish!!!!
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Not if it is your husband though ( hopefully)
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Not if it is your husband though ( hopefully)

--hide--

haha yeah, I was just playing with the way you phrased it, Shara :) You didn't explicitly mention any human company (although I know you meant it) . . . don't mind me boggled wink

Apr 11th 2013 new

Oh, come on, loonies can be very entertaining. Just ask Carl. mischievous

Apr 11th 2013 new

You know I love you, babe, but I'm still going to push your face in someday. laughing laughing laughing

Apr 11th 2013 new

--hide--

well if the fire jumps out of the fire pit in the center of the couch definitely :-)

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: well if the fire jumps out of the fire pit in the center of the couch definitely :-)
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

well if the fire jumps out of the fire pit in the center of the couch definitely :-)

--hide--

I was trying to come up with a CM joke about matches and flames, but that idea went up in smoke laughing rolling eyes

(sorry, but I'm on fire lol . . . hopefully that's the last one...for now! mischievous )

Posts 11 - 20 of 200