Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.Anything else, guys?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

To go on romantic sunset hikes with. The spring flowers are just coming into bloom in the woods near me and the smell of the wet, awakening ground and the new flowers is nothing short of divine.

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: I was trying to come up with a CM joke about matches and flames, but...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

I was trying to come up with a CM joke about matches and flames, but that idea went up in smoke

(sorry, but I'm on fire lol . . . hopefully that's the last one...for now! )

--hide--

LOL

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.Anything else, guys?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

To have some one to go to church or charity events with so that everyone does not look at you like they feel so bad for you that you are by yourself. Then you get thrown on the miscellaneous table or set up with Mr. All Wrong or Mr. I Understand Why Your're Single.

04/12/2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: To have some one to go to church or charity events with so that everyone does not look at you l...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

To have some one to go to church or charity events with so that everyone does not look at you like they feel so bad for you that you are by yourself. Then you get thrown on the miscellaneous table or set up with Mr. All Wrong or Mr. I Understand Why Your're Single.

--hide--

laughing laughing Oh, my gosh you made me laugh..."the miscellaneous table"! Been there. Done that. Then spent the evenings ducking "Mr. All Wrong" and "Mr. I Understand Why You are Still Single". Oh, I have one more to add to the list... "Mr. Married who calls himself Mr. Single." weeping
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

I hear you, dude. I work half an hour away from home and sometimes work overtime. Solution: have a clean laundry hamper and a dirty laundry hamper. Hang the shirts. Fold the underwear/socks. Leave the rest in the clean hamper.

Or just leave it ALL in the clean hamper.

04/12/2013 new

so that when my brother and sister go on a bike (motorcycle) ride with their spouses, I can go too! biggrin (He would have to have a cruiser bike.)

04/12/2013 new

...someone else to help five kids do homework. Every. Single. Night.

04/12/2013 new

someone to go to school open house with.

someone to go to school conferences, concerts, ballgames, science fairs, etc. with.

someone to drive on family vacations so I can back-seat-drive. (I never get to do that.....I'm deprived.)

04/12/2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: hmm I don't know . . . if you ask me (although no one did lol) I'd say cuddling on th...

hmm I don't know . . . if you ask me (although no one did lol) I'd say cuddling on the couch with a fire is a good way to get burned

--hide--

So much for all those who hoped I was the only one on CM that would think like this! laughing
04/12/2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: I was trying to come up with a CM joke about matches and flames, but that i...

I was trying to come up with a CM joke about matches and flames, but that idea went up in smoke

(sorry, but I'm on fire lol . . . hopefully that's the last one...for now! )

--hide--

Careful CM this one is an old style kitchen, strike anywhere match! duck
Posts 21 - 30 of 200