Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

04/11/2013 new

That's a heckuvan epitaph! boggled

04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: What do you want on your Tombstone?Seriously. What epitaph do you want?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

What do you want on your Tombstone?

Seriously. What epitaph do you want?

--hide--

Too soon to tell! I have to decide where I'm being burried first. If it's in the local cemetary then there is only room on the stone for my birth and death dates.

04/12/2013 new
(Quote) Jim-13836 said: With thin crust would be great about now.
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

With thin crust would be great about now.

--hide--

So maybe..."I was hungry" ??? laughing
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: "Finally...she slowed down."
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: "Finally...she slowed down."
--hide--

Now there's one I never thought of ... but I like it given the fact that I'm notorous for burning the cancdle at both ends (so they say) and then wondering what more I can take on cause there are still a few days in the year when I'm at home. laughing

04/12/2013 new
(Quote) Peter-793888 said: Now there's one I never thought of ... but I like it given the fact that I'm notoro...
(Quote) Peter-793888 said:

Now there's one I never thought of ... but I like it given the fact that I'm notorous for burning the cancdle at both ends (so they say) and then wondering what more I can take on cause there are still a few days in the year when I'm at home.

--hide--

Or...'I forgot to buy more batteries..."
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Or...'I forgot to buy more batteries..."
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Or...'I forgot to buy more batteries..."
--hide--

Love it!
Bow laughing laughing laughing Bow

Posts 61 - 66 of 66