Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Apr 12th 2013 new
Hi Jaime. I totally agree with your post. I have often wondered the same thing. Why don't men take a chance on getting to know me? I am an intelligent, funny, caring, beautiful woman. I wish you the best of luck.
Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: Why do we fall for looks I know its a big part but why cant we just fall in love withe iner perso...
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said:

Why do we fall for looks I know its a big part but why cant we just fall in love withe iner person?

--hide--

I've done that , it still didn't work out. I can't say I didn't try.

Apr 24th 2013 new
There is definitely something to be said for a person who manages to stay in shape and enjoy physical trips/activities. I can totally understand why people in that situation would look for others initially based on looks. Any other reason is biology and falling for someone just on that concept is not a great way to find your true soul mate. All that being said, we don't really know who God plans for us to marry. It could be someone who looks nothing like your current body type and who enjoys completely different activities. I've heard a lot of people warn that marrying the same person as you is a bad idea. Complimenting instead of direct matching relationships appear to last much longer.
May 9th 2013 new
Looks do matter as for me when there is no physical attraction, there is no attraction at all. I'm not trying to sound shallow because what's in the heart is really important. First impressions will always be looks because that is the first thing we notice and that's natural. If we only looked at the person's heart, there would be no purpose in life.
May 18th 2013 new
You have to be attracted to someone, but at the same time you can't be only attracted to models. Being able to capitalize and use simple correct punctuation is important because it shows effort as well as education.
May 18th 2013 new
Yes, Danielle, I do agree with you on the correct usage of punctuation & of grammar I can understand typos because I do them myself, but if you can't write English correctly & you are a native speaker, then I will pass your profile by. You may have a good heart, but, I'm sorry, I just prefer a literate person. God love you! Please remember, I'm not judging you, I am simply stating my preference!
Posts 11 - 16 of 16