Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: haha yeah, I was just playing with the way you phrased it, Shara :) You didn't explicitl...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

haha yeah, I was just playing with the way you phrased it, Shara :) You didn't explicitly mention any human company (although I know you meant it) . . . don't mind me

--hide--

Easier said than done! PTHB:::: <- testing the sprinkler system. raspberry
Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Caroline-930073 said: ...someone else to help five kids do homework. Every. Single. Night.
(Quote) Caroline-930073 said:

...someone else to help five kids do homework. Every. Single. Night.

--hide--

Do the right answers have to be given? 1+1= <1,000,000 IS a correct answer!
Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: To have some one to go to church or charity events with so that everyone does not look at you l...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

To have some one to go to church or charity events with so that everyone does not look at you like they feel so bad for you that you are by yourself. Then you get thrown on the miscellaneous table or set up with Mr. All Wrong or Mr. I Understand Why Your're Single.

--hide--

She's looking for a charity case? laughing
Apr 12th 2013 new
I haven't played kissing catchers in the kitchen in a REALLY long time. faint Plus, there's a "pilot light" that needs to be lit. Battling eyelashes flamed
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: But it is a surefire way to get sparks flying lol ( maybe I should just stick...

But it is a surefire way to get sparks flying lol ( maybe I should just stick to the Word Association threads)

--hide--

Well they would be very soot-is-fried!!! laughing laughing laughing

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: I was trying to come up with a CM joke about matches and flames, but...

I was trying to come up with a CM joke about matches and flames, but that idea went up in smoke

(sorry, but I'm on fire lol . . . hopefully that's the last one...for now! )

--hide--

Ash should think so! such incendary language. it is like the sign on hells door. FLAME-IN-GO!! (No correpondance with irate flamingo's will be entered into.)

Apr 12th 2013 new

My feet hurt. My back aches. And...I am emotionally and physically stressed. weeping faint

laughing laughing

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: My feet hurt. My back aches. And...I am emotionally and physically stressed.
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

My feet hurt. My back aches. And...I am emotionally and physically stressed.

--hide--

So you ARE married, then??? laughing

(kidding, of course!)

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Do the right answers have to be given? 1+1= <1,000,000 IS a correct answer!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Do the right answers have to be given? 1+1= <1,000,000 IS a correct answer!
--hide--

laughing True . . . if you were in a logic class!

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Con-888377 said: Well they would be very soot-is-fried!!!
(Quote) Con-888377 said:

Well they would be very soot-is-fried!!!

--hide--

laughing I think my brain is fried after that one surprised

Posts 31 - 40 of 200