Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/12/2013 new

To have someone to talk with

Someone to go to church with and to pray with

04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: To go on romantic sunset hikes with. The spring flowers are just coming into bloom in th...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

To go on romantic sunset hikes with. The spring flowers are just coming into bloom in the woods near me and the smell of the wet, awakening ground and the new flowers is nothing short of divine.

--hide--

Sounds absolutely beautiful biggrin

04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.Anything else, guys?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

That's the maid's job.

How about : As a mother of 4... all the guy things! I'm sick of jump starting the car, or any engine related thing, home maintenance.., standing up for me to my kids. laughing Oh Calgon...take me away... (replace Calgon with_________ fill in the husband's name) laughing laughing laughing

04/12/2013 new

You guys crack me up...........I had a good laugh........

I would like someone to snuggle on the couch with, cause the dog doesn't carry on much of a convesation, and she smells funny sometimes.

I like to come home and see how you put a nice touch to the house with new pictures on the wall, and making the house feel warm.

04/12/2013 new
(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.Anything else, guys?
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

Carl that's hilarious. Are you looking for a wife or the cleaning lady? LOL.
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

...So that I wasn't left out of the married sibling dinner nights or feel like a 3rd wheel if I do go sad

...So I had someone to share all the good things in life with biggrin

04/12/2013 new
(Quote) Patricia-755756 said: ...So that I wasn't left out of the married sibling dinner nights o...
(Quote) Patricia-755756 said:

...So that I wasn't left out of the married sibling dinner nights or feel like a 3rd wheel if I do go

...So I had someone to share all the good things in life with

--hide--

Exactly Patricia. You'll find it. smile
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Anything else, guys?

--hide--

We think alike, because I want someone to do that for me also - laughing

04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: the kitchen's a mess and the laundry isn't folded.
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

--hide--

Hey, how do you know how my house looks like? laughing

I need help with trying to figure out how to unplug a clogged drainage pipe from a run off stream. The only thing I've done so far is to use a garden hose as a snake, which didn't produce any results.

04/12/2013 new

NINETEEN INCHES OF SNOW!!! Just sayin'....

and no one to share hot cocoa after the shovelling

Posts 41 - 50 of 200