Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Julie-883948 said: coyoteWould you rather drive or ride "shotgun"?
(Quote) Julie-883948 said:

coyote

Would you rather drive or ride "shotgun"?

--hide--

drive

Would you rather have gold or platinum?

LOCKED
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Julie-883948 said: Would you rather drive or ride "shotgun"?
(Quote) Julie-883948 said:

Would you rather drive or ride "shotgun"?

--hide--


drive "shotgun"


Would you rather watch or ride a bull in the rodeo?

LOCKED
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: drive "shotgun" Would you rather watch or ride a bull in the ro...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:


drive "shotgun"


Would you rather watch or ride a bull in the rodeo?

--hide--


watch the bull.


Would you rather be in North Korea or Iraq?

LOCKED
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: drive Would you rather have gold or platinum?
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

drive

Would you rather have gold or platinum?

--hide--
Platinum
Would you rather sing or dance?

LOCKED
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: drive "shotgun" Would you rather watch or ride a bull in the ro...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:


drive "shotgun"


Would you rather watch or ride a bull in the rodeo?

--hide--

Watch

Would you rather be on stage or in the audience?

LOCKED
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: watch the bull. Would you rather be in North Korea or Iraq?
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:


watch the bull.


Would you rather be in North Korea or Iraq?

--hide--
oh, hard one. North Korea, I think


Would you rather fly or be invisible?

LOCKED
04/12/2013 new

Be invisible.


Would you rather go Rome or The Holy Land?

LOCKED
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Be invisible.Would you rather go Rome or The Holy Land?
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

Be invisible.


Would you rather go Rome or The Holy Land?

--hide--


The Holy Land, to walk where Jesus and the apostles walked...


top bunk or bottom bunk?

LOCKED
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Barbara-689659 said: The Holy Land, to walk where Jesus and the apostles walked... top bunk ...
(Quote) Barbara-689659 said:


The Holy Land, to walk where Jesus and the apostles walked...


top bunk or bottom bunk?

--hide--


bottom bunk

Would you rather win a lifetime supply of chocolate or a years worth of pizza?

LOCKED
04/12/2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: bottom bunk Would you rather win a lifetime supply of chocolate or a years...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:




bottom bunk



Would you rather win a lifetime supply of chocolate or a years worth of pizza?

--hide--


Suddenly I'm in the mood for pizza.
LOCKED
Posts 41 - 50 of 200