Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

I could not bear to finish reading this. sad Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help us overturn Roe V Wade. sad

news.yahoo.com

Apr 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help us overturn Ro...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help us overturn Roe V Wade.

news.yahoo.com

--hide--

A few friends and I have been posting remarks on Facebook regarding this "physician" all day today. We are determined not to let this escape public notice.
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-302787 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope thes...
(Quote) Paul-302787 said:
Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help us overturn Roe V Wade.

news.yahoo.com

A few friends and I have been posting remarks on Facebook regarding this "physician" all day today. We are determined not to let this escape public notice.
--hide--

Yes It must not escape notice!

Apr 12th 2013 new

Please check out the above article, folks. sad

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help u...

news.yahoo.com

--hide--

This is unutterably sad...I've been posting things on Facebook about this guy for days, along with some of my friends. It's just sick how much the media is ignoring this case...There was a Congressman or attorney come out the other day and said that if these babies had been killed by an AR-15, it would make headlines across the country, but since they died through an abortionist, suddenly it's not as important. What liberals are so scared of is that if this story DOES get covered, then people will know what abortion is REALLY like and how awful and ugly it is. The whole pro-choice argument would go right out the window...

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-951024 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets...
(Quote) Jessica-951024 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

news.yahoo.com

This is unutterably sad...I've been posting things on Facebook about this guy for days, along with some of my friends. It's just sick how much the media is ignoring this case...There was a Congressman or attorney come out the other day and said that if these babies had been killed by an AR-15, it would make headlines across the country, but since they died through an abortionist, suddenly it's not as important. What liberals are so scared of is that if this story DOES get covered, then people will know what abortion is REALLY like and how awful and ugly it is. The whole pro-choice argument would go right out the window...

--hide--

Thank you for publicizing this. Lets pray that the truth comes out!

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help u...

news.yahoo.com

--hide--
The utter hypocrisy of our mainstream media is glaringly obvious with this story. It is a crime every bit as hideous as the Sandy Hook massacre, but because news outlets don't want to offend their friends down at Planned Parenthood, they continue to obsess over non-stories. Thank goodness the internet allows us to look beyond the sanitized and increasingly irrelevant American mainstream media.

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: The utter hypocrisy of our mainstream media is glaringly obvious with this story. It is a crime e...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

The utter hypocrisy of our mainstream media is glaringly obvious with this story. It is a crime every bit as hideous as the Sandy Hook massacre, but because news outlets don't want to offend their friends down at Planned Parenthood, they continue to obsess over non-stories. Thank goodness the internet allows us to look beyond the sanitized and increasingly irrelevant American mainstream media.

--hide--

Washington Post said that it was just a local trial. Meaning, I presume, it has no national interest

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets h...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

news.yahoo.com

--hide--

Thank you for posting and let us publicize this.

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: (Quote) Peter-449116 said: The utter hypocrisy of our mainstream media is g...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Quote:
Peter-449116 said:

Washington Post said that it was just a local trial. Meaning, I presume, it has no national interest

--hide--

Thanks for posting. It needs to be broadcast!

Posts 1 - 10 of 39