Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/11/2013 new

Rich, your question made my mind "topsy turvy" wink I couldn't come to a decision. Perhaps I would rather say: "Thy will be done, Lord"

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Ann-56939 said: What would you do Richard?? I think I would say stay here as I am caring for my daughter who is seve...
(Quote) Ann-56939 said:

What would you do Richard?? I think I would say stay here as I am caring for my daughter who is severely disabled (emotionally and mentally). I would love a break away but Heaven is just a little too far to go at the moment! Then...some people say you can catch glimpses of Heaven on Earth. I do believe that too. Great Question!

Ann

--hide--

Hi Ann ... Oh,I would choose to go, but if I am honest I would have to say that's primarily because things haven't worked out well for me down here ... If, like most of you, I had many reasons to live out life, then I would of course go that way ... But, as of now,I would go even though it would scare me to leave here ...

04/11/2013 new

(Quote) Felipa-628573 said: Rich, your question made my mind "topsy turvy" I couldn't come to a decision. Perh...
(Quote) Felipa-628573 said:

Rich, your question made my mind "topsy turvy" I couldn't come to a decision. Perhaps I would rather say: "Thy will be done, Lord"

--hide--

Oops, Felipa, didn't mean to send your mind spinning .. but, I suspect you can handle it - LOL!

04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: .... to either go to heaven right at the moment ...or, to live out the rest of your life ... wha...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

.... to either go to heaven right at the moment ...or, to live out the rest of your life ... what would you choose? It seems that if heaven is our goal, what we're all working for, well then .... But would we give up our life immediately to get it? Hmmm ...

Of course, this is all hypothetical,of course!

--hide--

This is a no brainer. Gone.

04/12/2013 new
That's like offering someone who drives a 20 year old rusty beater car a brand new BMW and they say " no that's ok, I'm fine driving my beater thanks. "
04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Hi Michelle!I respectfully have to disagree. If God is aSKING ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN Hi...
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

Hi Michelle!

I respectfully have to disagree. If God is aSKING ME TO CHOOSE BETWEEN Him AND THE WORLD...i THINK hE IS ASKING ME; "dO YOU LOVE THE WORLD AND IT'S ATTATCHMENTS MORE THAN ME?" oops sorry, about the caps! So I of course would say " My Lord and my God, I am ready when you want to take me. They Holy will be done". God bless you, Michelle!

--hide--

Well said! Amen sistah! clap hug theheart rose

04/13/2013 new

I'd probably stay, in the hopes that maybe I could touch at least one life, give them hope and bring them closer to God before my time is up.

Posts 111 - 117 of 117