Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

This is so incredibly stupid, I thought it had to be from "The Onion," but it's actually a real story:

"Gonzaga University will not allow students to organize a Knights of Columbus chapter because the group only admits Catholics – a violation of the school’s non-discrimination policy." "Gonzaga, a Roman Catholic university in Spokane, Wash., had concerns over a requirement that “all members of a student Knights of Columbus group must be Catholic.”"

radio.foxnews.com

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: This is so incredibly stupid, I thought it had to be from "The Onion," but it's act...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

This is so incredibly stupid, I thought it had to be from "The Onion," but it's actually a real story:

"Gonzaga University will not allow students to organize a Knights of Columbus chapter because the group only admits Catholics – a violation of the school’s non-discrimination policy." "Gonzaga, a Roman Catholic university in Spokane, Wash., had concerns over a requirement that “all members of a student Knights of Columbus group must be Catholic.”"

radio.foxnews.com

--hide--
D'oh......or Duh -- whichever you prefer..... scratchchin

Apr 9th 2013 new

Land o'Lakes reigns supreme...

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: D'oh......or Duh -- whichever you prefer.....
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

D'oh......or Duh -- whichever you prefer.....

--hide--
Usually when the media shines daylight on politically correct idiocy in our learning institutions, the cockroaches scurry for cover and backtrack on their comments. Guess we can't expect anything rational from this bunch.

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: This is so incredibly stupid, I thought it had to be from "The Onion," but it's act...

radio.foxnews.com

--hide--

Gonzaga has announced that they are reconsidering the decision.

What is sad about this is that a couple of States have recently passed laws requiring their State Universities and colleges to allow religious student organizations to exclude anyone who is not a memeber of their religious affiliation.

Apr 12th 2013 new

radio.foxnews.com

--hide--

Gonzaga has gone GaGa

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Gonzaga has announced that they are reconsidering the decision. What is sad about ...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Gonzaga has announced that they are reconsidering the decision.

What is sad about this is that a couple of States have recently passed laws requiring their State Universities and colleges to allow religious student organizations to exclude anyone who is not a memeber of their religious affiliation.

--hide--

Pretty pathetic that we have sunk so low that we actually need a law for something like that.

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Pretty pathetic that we have sunk so low that we actually need a law for something like ...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Pretty pathetic that we have sunk so low that we actually need a law for something like that.

--hide--

You're absolutely right.

Apr 12th 2013 new

--hide--

I don't even know where to begin. As a proud memeber of the K of C I value the fact that I have an oppertunity to spend time with like-minded men! The K of C is so much more then just acts of charity in the community. Just INSANE!! eyebrow eyepopping rolling eyes

Apr 13th 2013 new

I would ask if anyone really suprised after the whole CLS vs. Martinez incident, but from a 'Catholic' university?!? boggled

Posts 1 - 10 of 11