Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

HI.... HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP!!

I tried to post an event last night...
I followed all of the instructions, filled everything in, etc, but it's not showing up.. does it have to be approved?
Or do I just need to resubmit it, as it might simply have not gone through...?

I did post it in regional interest, just to be safe though...

Apr 12th 2013 new

All events are reviewed prior to posting to ensure that the events meet all requirements. I see that your event was reviewed earlier today and has since been approved. It can be found by clicking on the following link: CM VIRGINIA - Hiking and Potluck Picnic

Apr 12th 2013 new

Awesome!! Thank you!! :) Pls note.. I did actually submit it again, because my internet was acting up last night.. I thought it might have been my internet. :/ So glad it's up! :)

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-696127 said: All events are reviewed prior to posting to ensure that the events meet all requirements. I see ...
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said:

All events are reviewed prior to posting to ensure that the events meet all requirements. I see that your event was reviewed earlier today and has since been approved. It can be found by clicking on the following link:CM VIRGINIA - Hiking and Potluck Picnic

--hide--

Deb, the delay posting events is a frequent source of confusion for users. Perhaps you could suggest that once an item is submitted the submittor can always view the current status (pending approval or rejected).

Posts 1 - 4 of 4