Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

I know I am in need of a spiritual director, I have been looking for several years with no luck but I haven't given up hope. Here is a great article on what makes a great spiritual director and what we can do to find one. newtheologicalmovement.blogspot.co.uk it also tells us what we can do if we can't find one.

Apr 12th 2013 new

I will pray for you to find a spiritual director. I need one myself, and am still reeling from a bad director who I had to get away from because he was not in line with the teachings of the Church.

Apr 13th 2013 new

Contact your Diocese Vocations Director. Even if you do not have a vocation in the typical sense, they should be able to pair you up with a Spiritual Director.

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I know I am in need of a spiritual director, I have been looking for several years with no luck...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I know I am in need of a spiritual director, I have been looking for several years with no luck but I haven't given up hope. Here is a great article on what makes a great spiritual director and what we can do to find one. newtheologicalmovement.blogspot.co.uk it also tells us what we can do if we can't find one.

--hide--

Jessica have you contacted the orders of priests that I told you about? I am sure ONE of them would work out.

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Jessica have you contacted the orders of priests that I told you about? I am sure ONE of...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Jessica have you contacted the orders of priests that I told you about? I am sure ONE of them would work out.

--hide--

Thank you Shara, yes, I have looked into them, still trying to figure out which one will work best for me. I hadn't contacted any of them yet because I wanted to get the surgery I had last week done and over with and now that it is done and I am somewhat recovered I can continue my search.

This post was not supposed to be about me, it was about the article that I posted on when you can't find a spiritual director which I feel gives great ideas on what to look for in a future spiritual director and what to do when you can't find one. newtheologicalmovement.blogspot.co.uk

Posts 1 - 5 of 5