Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What's the show-stopper for you?

04/14/2013 new

When they do not accept the Church's teaching on the sanctity of life.

04/14/2013 new

When I see that a person doesn't have a 7/7 on the faith questions. Also if they smoke and have children.

04/14/2013 new

If it's brief, with a lot of questions unanswered.

04/14/2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-790653 said: When I see that a person doesn't have a 7/7 on the faith questions. Also if they smoke and have children....
(Quote) Melissa-790653 said:

When I see that a person doesn't have a 7/7 on the faith questions. Also if they smoke and have children.

--hide--

Bingo! Along with if she picks "mine" when it asks whose parents she wants to live near and when they say "never, no TV" because I watch TV.
04/14/2013 new

Interesting.
I might pick "yours" for parents, because mine have been dead for a long while.
Regarding TV...do you really think someone who doesn't watch TV is going to FORCE you to turn it off?

04/14/2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Interesting.I might pick "yours" for parents, because mine have been dead for a long while.Re...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Interesting.
I might pick "yours" for parents, because mine have been dead for a long while.
Regarding TV...do you really think someone who doesn't watch TV is going to FORCE you to turn it off?

--hide--

I don't know who knows. There are women who date a man for six months and then demand he gets rid of his dog so it's a gamble Frank's not willing to take. Lol.
04/14/2013 new

They don't even mention their children in the 'about me' section but they check one of the 'yes' boxes about having children in the background section.

04/14/2013 new
Smoker,unrealistic ideal mates traits esp how women should dress up because they attend a lot of social events . No attendance of mass . :-)
04/14/2013 new

That she dissents from any Church teachings. While I do consider it a duty of mine to evangelize, doing so during the pursuit of someone who's supposedly Catholic already doesn't seem like a good use of my time. Especially when there are already a lot of fine (and diverse) candidates who are in full agreement with the faith already.

Posts 1 - 10 of 200