Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

How do we build a Civilization of Love and Culture of Life with everyone on earth?

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Diane-938557 said: How do we build a Civilization of Love and Culture of Life with everyone on earth?
(Quote) Diane-938557 said:

How do we build a Civilization of Love and Culture of Life with everyone on earth?

--hide--

Hello Diane - that's a great question and not sure if it will have a simple answer. But mine would be - We can teach and show people that all of them has dignity and intrinsic value because we are created in God's image.

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Diane-938557 said: How do we build a Civilization of Love and Culture of Life with everyone on earth?
(Quote) Diane-938557 said:

--hide--

Easy... practice what you preach.

Apr 14th 2013 new
There was a book that I read with my seventh graders. In it the main character learned to begin with just looking at six inches in front of him. So often we don't notice the person right next to us. We need to do that each and every day, treat the person six inches from us-- whomever and whenever that is-- with complete love. That's how we do it. Person by person beginning with our neighbor. And let the Holy Spirit inspire and drive the rest.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4