Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I think Minnesota is going to skip spring this year. Winter will NOT die. Snowed huge yesterday, snowing today, snow tomorrow, snow Thursday.....I've had it. irked

I've shovelled as much snow this year as I did when I was in high school.

04/14/2013 new

I feel your pain Tom. It's not much better here in Wisconsin. All I can offer is this. Praying hug

04/14/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I think Minnesota is going to skip spring this year. Winter will NOT die. Snowed huge yesterday, sno...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I think Minnesota is going to skip spring this year. Winter will NOT die. Snowed huge yesterday, snowing today, snow tomorrow, snow Thursday.....I've had it.

I've shovelled as much snow this year as I did when I was in high school.

--hide--

Currently a sunny 80F in OKC. cool

04/14/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-784275 said: I feel your pain Tom. It's not much better here in Wisconsin. All I can offer is this.
(Quote) Mary-784275 said:

I feel your pain Tom. It's not much better here in Wisconsin. All I can offer is this.

--hide--

Thanks, Mary, I need those!

One of my sons and his wife used to live in Appleton.

04/14/2013 new

Not too bad of a spring this year in Eastern Oregon

04/14/2013 new

We skipped spring here in Southern Virginia. Freezing 2 weeks ago (which for us means 40s rolling eyes) and this week suddenly warmed up 90. Ugh.

04/14/2013 new
We're having yo yo weather here in Texas. It's 80+ deg one day and in the 40's the next and these are the highs. Tomorrows high, 87 and by Thursday a cold front comes through with rain.
04/14/2013 new

Chicago has managed to stay above the freezing line so we have gotten a lot of cold rain and wind. Kinda miserable but I suppose better than the inconvience of snow at this time of the year....

04/16/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Thanks, Mary, I need those!One of my sons and his wife used to live in Appleton...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Thanks, Mary, I need those!

One of my sons and his wife used to live in Appleton.

--hide--

Oh really, what part of town? Where they here long? Small world!

04/16/2013 new

(Quote) Mary-784275 said: Oh really, what part of town? Where they here long? Small world!
(Quote) Mary-784275 said:

Oh really, what part of town? Where they here long? Small world!

--hide--

It was quite a while ago, not sure what part of town, all I remember is a two story blue house. A couple of years.

Posts 1 - 10 of 25