Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: What Makes A Man – Westlife www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

What Makes A Man – Westlife

www.youtube.com

--hide--

When Woman Loves A Man – Westlife

www.youtube.com

Apr 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Here's another flash mob for you to watch. This is at the train station in Antwerp, Belgium ...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Here's another flash mob for you to watch. This is at the train station in Antwerp, Belgium

(Belgium is a beautiful country, plenty of awesome historic sites...been ther. If u go 2 London UK or Paris FR, you can ride a train to Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark, they're just few hrs away from each other & they all use the euros.)

Do Re Mi - www.youtube.comk

--hide--
Lea, I've seen that before and love it. Was about to post it. One of my favorites. biggrin

I've been to Europe a few times, but the trips were always within the confines of Marian pilgrimages. France (to go to Lourdes), Portugal (to go to Fatima), and Bosnia i Herzegovina and Croatia (to go to Medjugorje).

Have you seen this one? www.youtube.com
Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Lea, I've seen that before and love it. Was about to post it. One of my favorites. I've b...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Lea, I've seen that before and love it. Was about to post it. One of my favorites.

I've been to Europe a few times, but the trips were always within the confines of Marian pilgrimages. France (to go to Lourdes), Portugal (to go to Fatima), and Bosnia i Herzegovina and Croatia (to go to Medjugorje).

Have you seen this one? www.youtube.com

--hide--

Yes, I've seen that one. I like to watch those flash mob stuff, they're funny and fun, I've seen a lot of them personally here in CA and in Disneyland. However, there are lots of them in other countries as well.

See the one I'll post below... song sung by Michael Jackson

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Yes, I've seen that one. I like to watch those flash mob stuff, they're funny and ...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Yes, I've seen that one. I like to watch those flash mob stuff, they're funny and fun, I've seen a lot of them personally here in CA and in Disneyland. However, there are lots of them in other countries as well.

See the one I'll post below... song sung by Michael Jackson

--hide--

Mary and everyone, watch this::::

Prison's flash mob - - Michel Jackson's song

Michael Jackson – They Don’t Really Care About Us

www.youtube.com

Apr 15th 2013 new

If I Didnt Care Ink Spots
www.youtube.com

Apr 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Mary and everyone, watch this Prison's flash mob - - Michel Jackson's song...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Mary and everyone, watch this

Prison's flash mob - - Michel Jackson's song

Michael Jackson – They Don’t Really Care About Us

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Smooth Criminal - MJ

www.youtube.com
Apr 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Smooth Criminal - MJ www.youtube.com
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Smooth Criminal - MJ

www.youtube.com
--hide--
Goodnight Moon - Shivaree

www.youtube.com
Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Goodnight Moon - Shivaree www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Goodnight Moon - Shivaree

www.youtube.com
--hide--

Blue Moon (Marcells)

www.youtube.com

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: Blue Moon (Marcells) www.youtube.com
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

Blue Moon (Marcells)

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Moonshadow ..... Cat Stevens

youtu.be

Apr 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Moonshadow ..... Cat Stevens youtu.be
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

Moonshadow ..... Cat Stevens

youtu.be

--hide--

Sunlight by Dog Stevens. This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200