Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Paul-99681 said: My sister Mary was doing great with her cancer and the doctors thought it was all cleared up , she ...
(Quote) Paul-99681 said:

My sister Mary was doing great with her cancer and the doctors thought it was all cleared up , she was ready to get back into life but just before Easter ,it suddenly came back suddenly far worse then ever and now is back in the hospital with little hope , she is so weak and needs everybodys prayers. Paul

--hide--

May the healing hands of our Lord Jesus Christ touch your sister Mary so that she will get better and hopefully miraculoysly get cured. Jesus Christ said, "Ask and you shall receive".... "With God all things are possible." Praying Praying rosary theheart theheart

04/15/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: May the healing hands of our Lord Jesus Christ touch your sister Mary so that she will get...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

May the healing hands of our Lord Jesus Christ touch your sister Mary so that she will get better and hopefully miraculoysly get cured. Jesus Christ said, "Ask and you shall receive".... "With God all things are possible."

--hide--

Sorry.... typo error

miraculoyly = miraculously

04/15/2013 new

rosary Praying

I have come to know that when I'm sick, or somebody is sick and doctors can't help:

Ask your other family members or friends to come with you to the hospital, keep her hand and keep each others hands and together say a rosary for her heeling. And say this prayer after rosary :

Remember O most Gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known to anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we fly unto you, O Virgin of Virgins, our Mother, to you do we come, before you we kneel, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions. but in your mercy hear and answer us, Amen.

She never leaves us unaided. angel

04/15/2013 new
I'm praying for Mary and for you!
04/15/2013 new

Prayer for her... Praying theheart Praying

04/16/2013 new

I prayed just now.

Posts 31 - 36 of 36