Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 15th 2013 new

star war

Apr 15th 2013 new

dancing with the stars

Apr 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-881220 said: dancing with the stars
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

dancing with the stars

--hide--

Now how can you dance with gas and dust?
Apr 15th 2013 new

I was think that too frank ... they must have alot of gas to do those fancy footsteps and failure to clean the dust on the floor laughing just kidding... "Dancing With The Stars" pairs professional ballroom dancers with celebrities in a competitive dance competition. Wish I could dance like them..

gas going over the roof $4.25 need to get three jobs just to pay to get to work weeping

Apr 15th 2013 new
I was eating a Krispy Kreme and the Acne ad popped up on the site here.
Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: I was eating a Krispy Kreme and the Acne ad popped up on the site here.
(Quote) Frank-410833 said: I was eating a Krispy Kreme and the Acne ad popped up on the site here.
--hide--

Alright guys, square dancing

Apr 15th 2013 new
It shouldn't say Benzoyl Peroxide. It should say Harvard Dermatologist.
Apr 15th 2013 new

Frank you are the comedian nothing like waking up to someone who always throw the first ball

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: dancing with the stars
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

dancing with the stars

--hide--

dancing with the Tango or Waltz with stars or meteors zooming from the heavens laughing laughing laughing

Apr 15th 2013 new

yeah better be fast miss that dodge ball or anything coming your way... laughing

Posts 171 - 180 of 200