Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: rock and do the twist
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

rock and do the twist

--hide--

That's right, Iceman, I am dangerous. Air bite.
Apr 15th 2013 new

interesting that is a lot of air bite as a behavior? ... i might just take a bite of the apple leisurely instead to keep intact my behavior... wink

Apr 15th 2013 new
It's not your flying, it's your attitude. You may not like the guys you're flying with, they may not like you. But whose side are you on anyway?
Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: yeah better be fast miss that dodge ball or anything coming your way...

yeah better be fast miss that dodge ball or anything coming your way...

--hide--

yeah Genie, I'll roll the ball with my feet going toward you and....bammm!!! wavehi Genie good to see youhighfive laughing

Apr 15th 2013 new

scratchchin I usually fly by myself... but so confused... i don't take side as it is not my nature... I accept each as you are good/bad ... each w/indiv talent and knowledge...thus i do not have any favorite whether artist/food/music/art, etc.. my close and dear friends know me ... those who get to know me personally will be bless more than they ever know for i challenge them to the best they are unbeknownst to them..

this is a game I don't take things seriously unless you give me heads up... I probably make more enemies in my real life, thus I prefer to keep them close to me eventually they will/may become my best friend when I leave this earth... please do not take me seriously in this threat or fora as I look forward in playing to relax and be stress free hopefully... beside I did not want or seeking to join this site in the first place but was led to it .. so complain to the one who sent me ... I do not understand at this time but in due time (I truly apologize for a mouthful I do not mean to, so sorry!!!) (ps. maybe I do get sarcastic instead of being witty/humorous please forgive me if I offend anyone) scratchchin

lets play and roll the dice otherwise my be bitten by the goose if i don't duck

Apr 15th 2013 new

let's be good sport and let's continue the game....

the word is Duck

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: let's be good sport and let's continue the game.... the word is Duck
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

let's be good sport and let's continue the game....

the word is Duck

--hide--

rubber duckies

Apr 15th 2013 new

wooden duck call

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: wooden duck call

wooden duck call

--hide--

Call of the Wild

Apr 15th 2013 new