Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Basketball???

04/15/2013 new

We have had discussions on hockey, football and baseball. . .but not much about basketball.

I can't discuss stats or any of that for any sport but I love to watch most of them and played many of them when I was younger. But, I completely love the OKC Thunder!!! I try not to miss a game and to be honest having those games to look forward to over the past year or so has helped me tremendously. I never watched basketball before this, I was too short to play once I hit high school, so never gave it much thought. But, I sat down and watched one of the first play off games last year and have been hooked since then. I have never been to a game but definitely watch every one.

Anyone else have a basketball favorite??

Apr 16 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: We have had discussions on hockey, football and baseball. . .but not much about basketball. ...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

We have had discussions on hockey, football and baseball. . .but not much about basketball.

I can't discuss stats or any of that for any sport but I love to watch most of them and played many of them when I was younger. But, I completely love the OKC Thunder!!! I try not to miss a game and to be honest having those games to look forward to over the past year or so has helped me tremendously. I never watched basketball before this, I was too short to play once I hit high school, so never gave it much thought. But, I sat down and watched one of the first play off games last year and have been hooked since then. I have never been to a game but definitely watch every one.

Anyone else have a basketball favorite??

--hide--

Wheelchair basketball Rolling Along (though as a former player, I could credibly be accused of bias)

The national championships start Thursday night in Louisville, Kentucky. Information on watching the championship games (Saturday and Sunday) can be found at www.nwba.org

Apr 17 new

Thanks Edward I will see if we get it in my neck of the woods :-)

Apr 17 new
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Thanks Edward I will see if we get it in my neck of the woods :-)
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Thanks Edward I will see if we get it in my neck of the woods :-)

--hide--
It will be streamed live over the Internet.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4