Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help u...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help us overturn Roe V Wade.

news.yahoo.com

--hide--

It is completely heartbreaking. However, if people don't get their heads out of the sand and acknowledge these things are happening, they will continue to happen. I have been reporting on born-alive murder for years and get little acknowlegement. This guy got caught but how many out there haven't? It is just mind numbing. The public needs to start fighting for life!! Where is the outrage!!! Why do people care more about animals and trees? This is my nightly prayer.
Mary, Mother of the Unborn by Lee Tidwell. Please pray for the end to abortion and all who suffer from the affects.

"Mary, Mother of the Unborn by Lee Tidwell. Please ..."

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph,
I love you very much.
I beg you to spare the lives
of the unborn children that I
have spiritually adopted
who are in danger of abortion."

Apr 15th 2013 new

Just the Headliners of a couple of these articles give me nightmares.
www.lifesitenews.com

Apr 15th 2013 new

It is unthinkable that this could go on.

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: It is unthinkable that this could go on.

--hide--

You know, Marian, I just checked out the number of "views" for this post. People aren't even interested in reading it to find out about it, so how will it stop? Bashing our new pope got way over 600 views. What is wrong with people's priorities?

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: It is unthinkable that this could go on. ...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

You know, Marian, I just checked out the number of "views" for this post. People aren't even interested in reading it to find out about it, so how will it stop? Bashing our new pope got way over 600 views. What is wrong with people's priorities?

--hide--

I know. VERY Sad, isn't it? It is really a strange commentary on people's real priorities Laura.

It just goes to show that those who have no voice really can't be heard... (infants and foetuses sad).

Apr 16th 2013 new

Hi all. I wilk f ight as hard spiritually as I can on this topic.....but I can't read/look at anything so graphic....so reading these articles is impossible. I do believe there is a other thread related on the prayer forum. Again I can't look at the article but I think its the same AND it has had some response.

The unfortunate situation is that sooooo many people have had abortions and hide it in their secret closet that it makes it difficult to get the word out. People feel they can't judge or be against something they themselves have partaken it. I realize this with many immediate friends. I also realized this when I checked "no" to some of the 7 questions and was made aware that just because I had past sin, didn't mean that I couldn't accept the teaching as the right and moral way. Very hard to convince those not in or of Christ.

And then there are those of us to sensitive to watch.

It doesn't sell newspapers and its not "PC"

None of these are valid reasons for the atrocities that continue to go on.....but here they are.

Praying for increased awareness around this subject and for Jesus and the Holy Spirit's intervention around all abortions today Praying

Apr 16th 2013 new

I've been FBing this ever since the story broke, along with the progression of the trial, and the "This is what Obama supports".

No one cares.

At least no one on my FB friend's list.

But this is the reality of abortion. Very few in the mainstream care.

The mainstream media are in bed with the abortion industry, to publicise this case would to shine a light into such darkness and make people demand stricter regulations. It also proves just how blatantly anti-woman and hypocrticial the pro-abortion juggernaught is. They demand abortion be safe, legal and rare to protect women, how is Gosnell's house of horrors any different than a back ally chop shop. In fact, you were less likely to die or be injured from a doctor operating pre-Roe.

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help u...

I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help us overturn Roe V Wade.

news.yahoo.com

--hide--
So much for the "Do No Harm" part of the Hippocratic Oath.....

What's interesting about stories like this is the fact that some women fight for legalized abortion so that they aren't "forced" into back-alley clinics. A clinic in Pennsylvania was discovered to have unsanitary conditions in a dilapidated building.

Sadly, he is NOT the only doctor who has killed live-birth babies from women who came for an abortion. The procedures they use are totally gruesome and barbaric.

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Washington Post said that it was just a local trial. Meaning, I presume, it has no nation...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Washington Post said that it was just a local trial. Meaning, I presume, it has no national interest

--hide--

Well the Washington Compost is rather leftist themselves so of course they would downplay it. The Washington Times swings the other way in their reporting. Unfortunately it seems that true journalism is dead. It seems that everything you read or see, you can tell rather quickly the political leanings of the source. If true journalism still existed this story would be everywhere, but now it's going to get overshadowed by the Boston bombing. Very frustrating. Both are equally important due to the loss of innocent lives.

Apr 16th 2013 new

news.yahoo.com

--hide--

I saw the clinic on the news. It is really disgusting. And then he killed those 8 babies. That is murder
in the truest sense.

Posts 11 - 20 of 39