Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 21st 2013 new

Also, Fiddler on the Roof and Les Mis!

Apr 16th 2013 new

South Pacific(1958)
www.youtube.com

Apr 16th 2013 new

South Pacific (love Happy Talk)

Apr 16th 2013 new

& Bye Bye Birdie

Apr 16th 2013 new
My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music and The Music Man.
Apr 16th 2013 new

As I recall, The Music Man was the first musical I saw live when I was in high school.

Now that I know what I know about how to choose a person for a healthy relationship, I would caution Marian, the librarian, to run, run as fast as you can from Prof. Harold Hill! Look at his character, don't let the stars get in your eyes! But I've become jaded over the years, read too many books about this relationship business. Ah, yes, romance on stage, in the movies.....

Someone mentioned Meet Me in St. Louis. That will forever be one of my most favorite movies. Loved the book, too! note note note

Apr 16th 2013 new
My all time favorite is Les Miserables (saw it 3x). Now I'm probably going to be seeing Joseph every year. I usually catergorize the musicals like Les Mis and Phantom of the Opera would be in one category, Jersey Boys and Mamma Mia would be another category, etc. Jersey Boys would top Mammia Mia. I have been listening to the "Memphis" soundtrack a lot.
Apr 16th 2013 new

How to choose. I love Sound of Music, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, CATS, Carousel, Joseph, & Guys & Dolls. I still haven't seen Jersey Boys, Mamma Mia or Memphis yet. Only musical I haven't enjoyed was Music Man. (did not like the professor...too much of a "used car saleman" to me). :)

Apr 27th 2013 new

Oklahoma! smile

The Unsinkable Molly Brown! smile

Apr 29th 2013 new

Les Miserables, Miss Saigon, Phantom of the Opera

Posts 41 - 50 of 61