Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

...my vicar. His name is Fr. Robert Cote. He was recently diagnosed with a cancer of the thymus, a 4cm tumour.

He will undergo open-heart surgery at the beginning of May. He is approximately fifty years old and one of the best confessors I have ever had.

Several years ago, my church was short of one priest. I prayed for four months for God to send us a man that is exactly like this one: social, optimistic, charismatic, full of passion for the Lord, and able to draw crowds. God answered my prayers through this man.

We need priests like him, that they not be taken away from us too soon. theheart

Please pray that between now and the date of his scheduled surgery (which is not set yet) that his tumour will shrink to 25-33% of its current size. Also, that his surgery will be a very successful one, that 100% of the tumour will be removed, that it will never grow back and that Fr. Robert will be healed for good.

Also, that he will not suffer from any post-surgical infections or complications whatsoever. Please pray that all his surgeons and doctors be guided in their work by God's Holy Spirit, that a host of healing angels will help him make a quick recovery and, that his future testimony of his full healing will draw people closer to God.

Please add Fr. Robert Cote's name on the prayer lists in your churches, and have people pray for him on my behalf.

Thank you, and God bless you all! Praying

04/16/2013 new

Praying

04/16/2013 new

Praying rosary

04/16/2013 new

rosary Praying

04/16/2013 new

(Quote) Francine-132290 said: ...my vicar. His name is Fr. Robert Cote. He was recently diagnosed with a cancer of the thymu...
(Quote) Francine-132290 said:

...my vicar. His name is Fr. Robert Cote. He was recently diagnosed with a cancer of the thymus, a 4cm tumour.

He will undergo open-heart surgery at the beginning of May. He is approximately fifty years old and one of the best confessors I have ever had.

Several years ago, my church was short of one priest. I prayed for four months for God to send us a man that is exactly like this one: social, optimistic, charismatic, full of passion for the Lord, and able to draw crowds. God answered my prayers through this man.

We need priests like him, that they not be taken away from us too soon.

Please pray that between now and the date of his scheduled surgery (which is not set yet) that his tumour will shrink to 25-33% of its current size. Also, that his surgery will be a very successful one, that 100% of the tumour will be removed, that it will never grow back and that Fr. Robert will be healed for good.

Also, that he will not suffer from any post-surgical infections or complications whatsoever. Please pray that all his surgeons and doctors be guided in their work by God's Holy Spirit, that a host of healing angels will help him make a quick recovery and, that his future testimony of his full healing will draw people closer to God.

Please add Fr. Robert Cote's name on the prayer lists in your churches, and have people pray for him on my behalf.

Thank you, and God bless you all!

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

04/16/2013 new

(Quote) Francine-132290 said: ...my vicar. His name is Fr. Robert Cote. He was recently diagnosed with a cancer of the thymu...
(Quote) Francine-132290 said:

We need priests like him, that they not be taken away from us too soon.

Thank you, and God bless you all!

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart

04/16/2013 new

Praying theheart Praying

04/17/2013 new

Praying hug theheart

04/17/2013 new

Prayer Francine

04/17/2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 38