Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Reena-961146 said: don't remind me , I'm just approaching the foot of the hill..I can't be THAT old ...
(Quote) Reena-961146 said:

don't remind me , I'm just approaching the foot of the hill..I can't be THAT old

--hide--

youtu.be

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: youtu.be
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

youtu.be

--hide--
Great song

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Fred-828727 said: Great song
(Quote) Fred-828727 said:

Great song

--hide--

Yes, it is! There aren't many singers like this still around.

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: youtu.be
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

youtu.be

--hide--

nice!

mine would probably be more like

www.youtube.com

Apr 14th 2013 new

Welcome to the forums.. wave

(Quote) Marisa-487011 said: When you hear a song on the radio-from your twenties-and it's on the "Oldies Station&qu...
(Quote) Marisa-487011 said:

When you hear a song on the radio-from your twenties-and it's on the "Oldies Station".

--hide--

Apr 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Brett-848238 said: At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”? Was it a particular age or ...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”?

Was it a particular age or birthday? Could it have been an awkward social situation?

I know some of the younger folks may have not reached that point in their life yet (and maybe some of the older folks either ).

So for the youngsters, at what age do you think someone officially becomes old?

--hide--

Today. I may have to pull out of a 1/2 marathon next weekend my right knee hurts..... Ouch
Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: Today. I may have to pull out of a 1/2 marathon next weekend my right knee hurts..... Ouch
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

Today. I may have to pull out of a 1/2 marathon next weekend my right knee hurts..... Ouch
--hide--
bummer

Apr 17th 2013 new

I teach first grade so I am always old to them. laughing

Apr 17th 2013 new

Felt old last week when my oldest turned 36! OOPS!

Apr 17th 2013 new
Jerry- you are still young at heart! Hope all is well in Texas.
Posts 61 - 70 of 73