Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Kim-922832 said: Please , to all the gentlemen out there, our hearts are not invincible, and we can be severly dama...
(Quote) Kim-922832 said:

Please , to all the gentlemen out there, our hearts are not invincible, and we can be severly damaged when we are "loved and dumped" . Ladies, the same goes for us when we are holding a man's heart. We all need to remember to follow Jesus' example in all areas of our lives, even relationships. I am still a fairly young person and a romantic at heart, and I continue to pray that God has a plan, and Someone to go with it.

--hide--

Kim, you said it so well! You get a Gold Star! Bow rose hersheyskiss hug

Apr 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-780154 said: Works both ways... :-)
(Quote) Michael-780154 said:

Works both ways... :-)

--hide--

Yes, I have been thinking that as I have read through this thread. Women can really tear up a man's heart. We can so easily manipulate and we must be careful not to. A person's heart is such a treasure.
Apr 18th 2013 new

Kim I understand and empathize with you.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

I will pray that you have closure and peace soon.

Saludos,

Myriam

Posts 31 - 33 of 33