Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Tonight, a small central Texas town named West was devastated by a fertilizer plant explosion. In and near the town are relatives on my dad's side, and from my ex's family. Small, tight-knit Czech community of about 2800. A 4-block radius of homes are leveled and on fire, as is the middle school. The news is reporting that a nursing home may be negatively affected. The shock was felt about 70 miles away. We're trying to reach everyone, checking on them. So far, one of dad's sisters who lives about 15 miles away reports she's safe. Her home was shaken drastically, but she thinks everything may be ok. She'll know more tomorrow when daylight arrives. Her three kids are ok. Their homes experienced much the same. One kid lives about 2 miles away from the blast. Dad is unable to reach a few friends. You know he won't give up trying. Please say prayers for all involved. Hug your family close tonight. abcnews.go.com www.kxan.com
Apr 17th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 17th 2013 new

Hi Sharmayne, I was just coming to post about this, the announcement was mingled in with all of our storm coverage so I just now heard the full report. Prayers for all involved and I hope all of your family and friends are okay. Lauren

Apr 17th 2013 new

Prayers for all. Praying theheart

Apr 18th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 18th 2013 new

Praying

I've been through West many times. May God bless them.

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Sharmayne-801957 said: Tonight, a small central Texas town named West was devastated by a fertilizer plant explosion. In an...
(Quote) Sharmayne-801957 said: Tonight, a small central Texas town named West was devastated by a fertilizer plant explosion. In and near the town are relatives on my dad's side, and from my ex's family. Small, tight-knit Czech community of about 2800. A 4-block radius of homes are leveled and on fire, as is the middle school. The news is reporting that a nursing home may be negatively affected. The shock was felt about 70 miles away. We're trying to reach everyone, checking on them. So far, one of dad's sisters who lives about 15 miles away reports she's safe. Her home was shaken drastically, but she thinks everything may be ok. She'll know more tomorrow when daylight arrives. Her three kids are ok. Their homes experienced much the same. One kid lives about 2 miles away from the blast. Dad is unable to reach a few friends. You know he won't give up trying. Please say prayers for all involved. Hug your family close tonight. abcnews.go.com www.kxan.com
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug Hey There Sharmayne: Keep us posted When ya git a chance!

Apr 18th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Apr 18th 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary theheart hugSo sad. Prayers ascending.

Apr 18th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 40