Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

A Front Royal local helped me choose the location, date, time, etc -- Shout out to Tom-352850 - "Thanks!"

Have you ever visited the beautiful and historical Sky Meadows State Park?! If you haven't, then this is your chance!

Please join fellow CM-ers on Sunday, May 19th, 2013 for an afternoon of hiking, a potluck lunch and good company! Depending on how much fun we have, we may decide to keep the party going at one of the area's local wineries! (more information on this to follow....)

***If you decide to come, please make sure you navigate to the events page and RSVP!***

(The afternoon was chosen to allow folks a chance to attend Sunday morning Mass. )

When: Sunday, May 19th, 2013. (Rain date: June 2nd)

What Time: 2 pm,

Where: Sky Meadows Visitors Center.

Located at: 11012 Edmonds Lane

Delaplane, VA 20144-

Park information:

The admission to the park is $4.- per vehicle.

Please visit http://www.dcr.virginia.gov find out more about what Sky Meadows has to offer!

**Please contact me (either through CM (Theresa-293203) or by the email I listed) to let me know what you would like to bring!**

***I'm leaning towards coldcuts, salads (pasta/potato, etc) to make it simple - easy cleanup and no cooking!! biggrin biggrin cool tongue

***PLEASE HELP US GET THE WORD OUT! TELL AS MANY CM-ERS IN THE AREA ABOUT IT! WE WANT IT TO BE A SUCCESS, AND YOU CAN HELP!!! :)***

Apr 18th 2013 new

I am not local but hope to join you all. I have a personal goal this year to meet as many CMers as I can. I will also pass the information around.

:)

Apr 20th 2013 new

I'm up for it! biggrin

God bless,

Jim

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-388330 said: I'm up for it! God bless, Jim
(Quote) Jim-388330 said:

I'm up for it!

God bless,

Jim

--hide--

Great, Jim! Hope to see you there! Please rsvp too, so I can keep an accurate count of who all plans to be there!! For contact reasons also, in case we need to change/move the date.

~Theresa.

May 8th 2013 new

Pamela!! :) So glad you are interested in coming and passing the word around is great!! Just please make sure you mention to folks that it would be really helpful if they'd RSVP-- it would help a TON! (please rsvp too!) :) It will help me figure out how many will be coming!! I'll be sending out emails to folks as we near the day with a little more information as well as -- IN CASE we have to reschedule due to rain. :)

Thanks!! :)

Theresa.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5