Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

click on anything

Apr 18th 2013 new

More than half of the times when I click on something even a forum page or when I want to start typing something, I have another tab pop up with Catholic mate. I am getting very frustrated.

Please help me....

Apr 18th 2013 new

Now I just clicked a a man's profile to see more information and I got a new tab for "Meet your dream Man"

What is going on?

Apr 18th 2013 new

Now I just go .zoosk.com by just clicking back the page.

What is going on?

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: Now I just clicked a a man's profile to see more information and I got a new tab for &qu...
(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said:

Now I just clicked a a man's profile to see more information and I got a new tab for "Meet your dream Man"

What is going on?

--hide--
Maybe you have a some kind of spyware? I'm not having any problems like you're encountering...

www.microsoft.com

Apr 19th 2013 new

Neither do I

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: Now I just go .zoosk.com by just clicking back the page. What is going on?

Now I just go .zoosk.com by just clicking back the page.

What is going on?

--hide--
It seems to be a problem unique to your computer. Have you submitted a Help ticket to Admin? Perhaps Jerry (our moderator) or Nathan can help you.

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: More than half of the times when I click on something even a forum page or when I want to st...

More than half of the times when I click on something even a forum page or when I want to start typing something, I have another tab pop up with Catholic mate. I am getting very frustrated.

Please help me....

--hide--

Hi Bernadette,, Although i am pretty certain this is not a CM issue, both Jerry and Nate are very knowledgeable about Computer issues and can probably help you.

Have you tried clearing your browser of previously stored cookies or websites you've visited? Also if you've downloaded any application or program recently it may have changed settings on your computer and how "pop ups" are handled. Hope this gets resolved for you soon. Praying

Posts 1 - 7 of 7