Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: click1.godvinemail.com
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: click1.godvinemail.com
--hide--

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't open the link.
Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: I don't know about anyone else, but I can't open the link.
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

--hide--
Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: I don't know about anyone else, but I can't open the link.
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

--hide--

How does this one work? www.godvine.com
Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: How does this one work? www.godvine.com.
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

--hide--

This is that we don't know our own beauty :-). I love this piece by Dove. I have shared it on my Facebook. And, I can relate to it. I would love to have been included in this. Knowing about it now sort of negates the efficacy of the experiment. But, I can definitely relate to this. When Pete died we were collecting photos for the video montage they put together for the wake. I pulled several pics of me out of the group, only to find them on the screen at the wake, because my son and daughters had put them back in. I was mortified. But, my son said to me, "Mom, what are you talking about you are beautiful just look at that smile, it lights the world." I would love to know what other people saw when they looked at me and pray it is very different than what I see.

Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: How does this one work? www.godvine.com.
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

--hide--

Got it.

Love Dove. That was interesting. I would have liked to be part of that.
Apr 19th 2013 new

Made my night Clair. Thank you!

Posts 1 - 7 of 7