Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

This is such an emotional time for all of us in the USA. Myself, I am grateful for all the freedoms we share. I am grateful for all the people who continue to sacrifice and have sacrificed for us in peacetime and during war and international conflict, for protecting us on land, sea and air. I am awed in their courage to face fear with courage I cannot even begin to comprehend. To all the services throughout our nation, I want to thank you personally and collectively. I was so impressed with all the forces in Boston this week, the bond of the Bostonian people and our government. Thank you for all you do for me, thank you for all you do for all of US!

Eileen
Apr 20th 2013 new

Nicely said Eileen. Ditto.

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: This is such an emotional time for all of us in the USA. Myself, I am grateful for all the freedoms we ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: This is such an emotional time for all of us in the USA. Myself, I am grateful for all the freedoms we share. I am grateful for all the people who continue to sacrifice and have sacrificed for us in peacetime and during war and international conflict, for protecting us on land, sea and air. I am awed in their courage to face fear with courage I cannot even begin to comprehend. To all the services throughout our nation, I want to thank you personally and collectively. I was so impressed with all the forces in Boston this week, the bond of the Bostonian people and our government. Thank you for all you do for me, thank you for all you do for all of US!

Eileen
--hide--

In just 4 days....one dead, one captured!

USA,USA,USA
FBI,FBI,FBI shamrock United States Flag

Apr 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: In just 4 days....one dead, one captured!USA,USA,USAFBI,FBI,FBI
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

In just 4 days....one dead, one captured!

USA,USA,USA
FBI,FBI,FBI

--hide--

We need the rest of them.
Apr 20th 2013 new

Praying theheart United States Flag

Apr 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Nicely said Eileen. Ditto.
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Nicely said Eileen. Ditto.

--hide--

We are fortunate and as I say that, we need to help the less fortunate. We have people all over the US that are in such need it makes me cry. I need to help more. Thank you Beverly.
Apr 20th 2013 new

Eileen,
We are fortunate. Our nation shows it's red, white and blue colors and unity when there is a traumatic or dramatic event. Too bad we don't see
more prayer vigils like the one I saw live from Boston this week. WE CAN bond as a nation when we want to~

Apr 20th 2013 new

Eileen,
We are fortunate. Our nation shows it's red, white and blue colors and unity when there is a traumatic or dramatic event. Too bad we don't see
more prayer vigils like the one I saw live from Boston this week. WE CAN bond as a nation when we want to~

Apr 21st 2013 new
There are so many, many reasons that our country is great! United States Flag From our constitutional freedoms, our reasons for being the New World everyone wanted to come to, our melting pot, to our physical landscape, resources and democracy-- we are a nation blessed and a blessing.

May God protect us, and may we keep Him in our sights!
Posts 1 - 9 of 9