Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

+JMJ+

Now this, I like!!!!!!

clap clap clap

Pontificate of Pope Francis to be consecrated to Our Lady of Fatima on May 13, 2013

www.cfnews.org

Apr 17th 2013 new

Wonderful news in light of the recent tragedy in Boston. The daughter of mohammad was named Fatima and the great battle in the world is between the muslim extremists and the christians. Through saintly prophecies this is how God will eventually crush satan with the intercession and perfect example of Our Lady in her humility and goodwill. God bless Pope Francis seems like a real sweetheart and filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit.

Apr 17th 2013 new

Praying clap

Apr 17th 2013 new

I especially like how this article describes him as running towards Mary like a child towards his mother.

While I am not overly surprised that his Pontificate is being consecrated to Our Lady of Fatima, it is one more thing to love about Pope Francis.

Apr 17th 2013 new

I Like this too

Apr 18th 2013 new

Yes Joseph, I heard this, cannot wait! We have a Pope that speaks as if he IS Jesus himself! Praise God we are so blessed to be Catholic in these times. Maybe we all could unite in prayer with the Pope on that day! I love this man! JMJ Rocks! And you are named after good St. Joseph! pope

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Yes Joseph, I heard this, cannot wait! We have a Pope that speaks as if he IS Jesus himself! Prais...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Yes Joseph, I heard this, cannot wait! We have a Pope that speaks as if he IS Jesus himself! Praise God we are so blessed to be Catholic in these times. Maybe we all could unite in prayer with the Pope on that day! I love this man! JMJ Rocks! And you are named after good St. Joseph!

--hide--

+JMJ+

Thank you for your kind words, Jane. One has to be careful of papolatry though. Our Holy Father's washing of the feet of women and non-Catholic males while perhaps well intentioned set a very bad example to the world ... and his support for homosexual civil unions when he was a Cardinal was more than just a little scandalous, it was sinful. Faithful Catholics need to be aware of things like this and not approve of them. True filial love for and devotion to the Holy Father demands rather that we pray for him when he gives scandal and make reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary for these sins. Now Cardinal Schönborn of Austria is going public in his support for homosexual civil unions. This is pure evil and another example of the diabolical disorientation spoken of by Our Lady of Fatima. We need to pray very hard for Pope Francis and all the clergy.

www.lifesitenews.com

Apr 20th 2013 new

That's funny you mention papolatry. At my traditional Parish, any sort of approval of the Supreme Pontiff is labeled as such. When I and other Parishoners have requested the continuing criticism of Pope Francis to be toned down from the pulpit, this is what we are accused of.

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: +JMJ+ Thank you for your kind words, Jane. One has to be careful of papolatry thou...
(Quote) Joseph-2737 said:

+JMJ+

Thank you for your kind words, Jane. One has to be careful of papolatry though. Our Holy Father's washing of the feet of women and non-Catholic males while perhaps well intentioned set a very bad example to the world ... and his support for homosexual civil unions when he was a Cardinal was more than just a little scandalous, it was sinful. Faithful Catholics need to be aware of things like this and not approve of them. True filial love for and devotion to the Holy Father demands rather that we pray for him when he gives scandal and make reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary for these sins. Now Cardinal Schönborn of Austria is going public in his support for homosexual civil unions. This is pure evil and another example of the diabolical disorientation spoken of by Our Lady of Fatima. We need to pray very hard for Pope Francis and all the clergy.

www.lifesitenews.com

--hide--

Gee acting Christlike is now a no no among the traditionlists who are more Catholic than the Pope. Especially when they raise an alarm over something that never happened.

Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Lisa-962589 said: That's funny you mention papolatry. At my traditional Parish, any sort of approval of the Supr...
(Quote) Lisa-962589 said:

That's funny you mention papolatry. At my traditional Parish, any sort of approval of the Supreme Pontiff is labeled as such. When I and other Parishoners have requested the continuing criticism of Pope Francis to be toned down from the pulpit, this is what we are accused of.

--hide--

+JMJ+

I agree, Lisa. There is such a thing as papolatry but also disrespectful behavior towards the Holy Father which is unacceptable! Thankfully, I have not run across this often in the many traditional communities I have visited.

Posts 1 - 10 of 39