Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

suicide of a friend of my 17yo

Apr 20th 2013 new

Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughters, especially my 17yo, for the past 5 years. He committed suicide today. We have a small high school of about 150 kids in each grade. This will be hard on them all. Please pray for his family and close friends anyone hurting from his loss. He was well liked, fun, seemed ok and normal and everyone is shocked. His name is Matt.

Apr 20th 2013 new

Praying rosary hug rose theheart

Apr 20th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed.
Apr 20th 2013 new

Praying theheart Praying

Apr 20th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 20th 2013 new
Prayers for all at this most difficult time. Prayers for healing and peace within....
Apr 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughters, especially ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughters, especially my 17yo, for the past 5 years. He committed suicide today. We have a small high school of about 150 kids in each grade. This will be hard on them all. Please pray for his family and close friends anyone hurting from his loss. He was well liked, fun, seemed ok and normal and everyone is shocked. His name is Matt.

--hide--

I will pray for his soul, Rachel.

Praying
Apr 20th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 20th 2013 new

Praying rosary

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughter...

--hide--

Praying hug

Apr 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Please pray for the repose of the soul of a boy who has been a casual friend of my teen daughters, especially ...

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart rose
Posts 1 - 10 of 51