Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

04/20/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane soo banned not knowing the "The 'in" Crowd" Lyrics: I'm in with the i...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Jane soo banned not knowing the "The 'in" Crowd" Lyrics: I'm in with the in crowd
I go where the in crowd goes
I'm in with the in crowd
And I know what the in crowd knows

this fora is "The 'in' Crowd"

--hide--
cool genie yeah i remember the song its in my head now you sing very well! banned for that rose note note note

heres a Cheers! to consol you

04/20/2013 new

weeping Jane sooo banned for being so tickle pink or red cool going to have Coffee a change of pace mind you.... scratchchin wave rose

04/20/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane sooo banned for being so tickle pink or red going to have a change of pace mind you.... ...

Jane sooo banned for being so tickle pink or red going to have a change of pace mind you....

--hide--
Genie so banned for always being so fickle and tickle and wise! rose wave Bow fez

04/20/2013 new

smile Jane soo banned for being enthusiastic at this time of the nite with her witty humor... You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star!

04/20/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane soo banned for being enthusiastic at this time of the nite with her witty humor...

Jane soo banned for being enthusiastic at this time of the nite with her witty humor...

--hide--
oh yeah witty is my middle name chickie i am following your mentoring rose hug i will ban myself

04/20/2013 new

faint Jane soo banned thinking she is allowed to ban herself when in fact i have the secret... will not tell shhh laughing laughing laughing

04/20/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane soo banned thinking she is allowed to ban herself when in fact i have the secret... will not...

Jane soo banned thinking she is allowed to ban herself when in fact i have the secret... will not tell

--hide--

Genie is banned for keeping secrets!

04/20/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Genie is banned for keeping secrets!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Genie is banned for keeping secrets!

--hide--
zoom is banned cause i bet he knows the secret shhh scratchchin

04/20/2013 new

smile Jane sooo banned she know we keeps secret in the locker room... laughing laughing laughing

04/20/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane sooo banned she know we keeps secret in the locker room...

Jane sooo banned she know we keeps secret in the locker room...

--hide--

Genie is banned for trying to sneak into the boys' locker room!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing duck

Posts 31 - 40 of 200