Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Apr 11th 2013 new

Hi Denise
This is Patty that i know of about 10-15.

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-924030 said: Hi. My name is Denise. I was wondering if there will be a lot of people attending this event?
(Quote) Denise-924030 said: Hi. My name is Denise. I was wondering if there will be a lot of people attending this event?
--hide--

Denise, possibly so, that's why Dave suggested to meet by the Morse Museum's entrance, it's been a long time that I've been on that area, I will definitely check map quest or your GPS. We hope to see you there Denise, and drive safe. God bless

Apr 12th 2013 new
I just wanted to send a short note to everyone attending tonight's event..... Have a great time! I plan to attend the next event, so please keep me posted. Thank you. God Bless
Apr 12th 2013 new

We thank you Lord that You made it happen to meet our new friends tonight, and we give You thanks for an awesome weather, Amen.

I enjoyed meeting my new friends Denise, Dave, Arden and Donna, thank you for all your time and 'till next get together. God bless, friends.

Apr 20th 2013 new
When is your next get together? GBU
Apr 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-521814 said: When is your next get together? GBU
(Quote) Donna-521814 said: When is your next get together? GBU
--hide--

Donna, we're planning to meet at least once a month for small gatherings, then we'll plan about bigger event for summer. I know you're interested on joining us, not to worry we'll keep you update. We definitely appreciate your interest. God Bless you!

May 4th 2013 new

Man I'm just seeing this. I'm sad that I missed it! I hope you do it again!!

May 9th 2013 new
Is a June meet up still happening?
May 9th 2013 new

I'll be in Orlando for a weeking 15-20 July. Please keep me in the loop, if one of your get togethers is around that time. Bless !

May 13th 2013 new

when is your next meeting?

Posts 11 - 20 of 20