Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

04/21/2013 new

Good luck Pat in all that you endeavor. I do believe that Love will find you when you least expect it and are not looking for it. I wish you much happiness and God Bless.

04/21/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: 1-Sorry I do not live in Chicago 2-You would have made a great dance partner for the Washi...
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

1-Sorry I do not live in Chicago

2-You would have made a great dance partner for the Washington Irish Ball

3-You forgot to put in your profile that you won the Miss America Title in 2007

4-You ran the Chicago Marathon in 2012

5-Both the Pizza Man and 1800 Flowers guy knows where you live

Hope you find you Prince!!!!!!!
--hide--

Go get her before it is too late!!!!

04/21/2013 new

hug hug Never give up hope, Pat! I hope someday to see those beautiful, sparkling eyes again on these pages, and to share in your wit and wisdom in the Pinky Room. Blessing be with you always! hug hug

04/21/2013 new

Patricia

I am so sorry to read your post. I wish you all the very best - when you have surrendered completely to God as you ahve , he will work and his plans will come in fulfilment in you in ways you will never know.

I do pray and hope you meet the someone God has created for you, perhaps in the real world when you least expect it.

What is the name of your book, I am interested in reading it as I like your posts.

God Bless

wave Praying hug rose

04/21/2013 new

I'm turning 30 this year, and felt the urgency much more seriously now because of your post. Thank you very much and I pray for your happiness! God bless!

04/21/2013 new

Patricia, This is very hard to read and yet I am glad you have shared how you feel and what your experience has been up to now. May God show you His presence in every step you take from here on in. Marian rose

04/21/2013 new

(Quote) Pauline-931463 said: Patricia I am so sorry to read your post. I wish you all the very best - when you ha...
(Quote) Pauline-931463 said:

Patricia

I am so sorry to read your post. I wish you all the very best - when you have surrendered completely to God as you ahve , he will work and his plans will come in fulfilment in you in ways you will never know.

I do pray and hope you meet the someone God has created for you, perhaps in the real world when you least expect it.

What is the name of your book, I am interested in reading it as I like your posts.

God Bless

--hide--

Her book is called "The Exclamation."

04/21/2013 new
Best wishes Pat,

For me, the search and the looking can take away from enjoying the good things that are in my life already. Every time I rejoin CM , I ask myself if I will be focusing on what is missing from my life, and not the blessings I have. Its a balancing act.
04/21/2013 new

I am really sorry I have not met you.

m.youtube.com

04/21/2013 new

I am really sorry I have not met you.

m.youtube.com

Posts 31 - 40 of 99