Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

INDY FOLKS - wave
Maggiano's Italian Restaurant for Sunday night dinner (tomorrow) with the Michelles! We're lucky enough to have Michelle from PA and Michelle from GA in town for the weekend - come dine with us and say hello!

They've got a good deal (under $15) where you get one pasta dish to eat right then, PLUS a second pasta dish (partially cooked) to take home and cook/enjoy the next day. They also have a 2-person deal for $40 which includes the 4 pasta dishes, plus a dessert to share, plus an appetizer to split OR two side salads. Our local group has met there before and always enjoy ourselves. (Their calamari is delicious!) goldfish ( it's the closest emoticon as I could find.) rolling eyes

We'll meet at 5:30 at the restaurant (Maggiano's, Keystone at the Crossing, on the north side of 86th St, east of Keystone Ave and just west of the bridge between the Keystone shoppes and Clearwater shoppes.) We're dining early to accommodate those working the next day.

LET ME KNOW - (post here or send me a private message) BY NOON SUNDAY - IF YOU WILL JOIN US!! We need a good head count to call in a reservation so we can all sit together. So far we have Michelle (PA), Michelle (GA), Rob, and moi. Anyone else? hug

(Sorry for the short notice, we just threw this together. We're GREAT at punting with last minute plans, lol!)

Apr 22 new

We had 10 of us at dinner tonight - had a GREAT time! Tons of food, we all took home goodie bags. Then we went back to my place to visit some more, watch a few movies (it became Nicholas Cage night - "It Could Happen To You" and "Guarding Tess") and shoot some pool. A nice relaxed evening among friends.

Thanks to Michelle PA, Michelle GA, Rob, Pat, Beth, Mary S, Donna, Lisa, Larry for joining me in the fun. As always, hugs were in abundance! hug hug hug

Monday night - tonight as I write this - we are meeting between 7-7:30 at El Reparo mexican restaurant in Greensburg, IN. Some Indy folks are meeting up with some Cincy folks for dinner. It is our normal halfway between the two cities meeting place - we've affectionately dubbed it "Halfway Ole!" Great food, good service, and of course - plenty of smiles, laughter, and hugs! Let us know if you plan to join us so we have a good head count.

Apr 22 new

Mary, hearing about your fun get-togethers makes me wish I were back in Indpls.! I've been trying to talk my best friend to try to join you. When you mentioned meeting in Greensburg, I thought about her because that's where she is from!!!! I told her to get on this site to look things over, but she seems extremely reluctant to do so. Oh, well....

Posts 1 - 3 of 3