Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I am sure most of you like me are sad to see Pat go and will miss her wisdom in the fora. She has...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I am sure most of you like me are sad to see Pat go and will miss her wisdom in the fora. She has been a very valuable member here for 11 years and I would like to start a petition for CM to make her an honarary member so that she can still post. CM would not be the same without her and I personally feel that the tone of the fora would suffer greatly. In a time where we have had so many negative new comers should we not fight to keep those that keep the CM fora worth coming to for growing in faith and to be encouraged. WHAT CAN WE DO TO KEEP PAT CM as we need her?

For years of helping to make CM a better place I think that an honorary memebership would not be out of line. Please sign.

--hide--

Hi Shara! I totally support finding a way to remain publicly in touch with our much beloved Pat. Maybe an "Ask Pat" column - much like Dear Abby, but with Catholic answers to singles questions?!?! That way, she could make her contribution to the world (respecting her decision to not spend so much time here) and also continue to share her wisdom and insight on CM (we selfishly get to continue to hear from her)! Pat, CM - are you listening?!?! crossfingers Chelle

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I am sure most of you like me are sad to see Pat go and will miss her wisdom in the fora. She has...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I am sure most of you like me are sad to see Pat go and will miss her wisdom in the fora. She has been a very valuable member here for 11 years and I would like to start a petition for CM to make her an honarary member so that she can still post. CM would not be the same without her and I personally feel that the tone of the fora would suffer greatly. In a time where we have had so many negative new comers should we not fight to keep those that keep the CM fora worth coming to for growing in faith and to be encouraged. WHAT CAN WE DO TO KEEP PAT CM as we need her?

For years of helping to make CM a better place I think that an honorary memebership would not be out of line. Please sign.

--hide--

Great idea Shara!!!!!!!

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Shara! I totally support finding a way to remain publicly in touch with our much belo...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Hi Shara! I totally support finding a way to remain publicly in touch with our much beloved Pat. Maybe an "Ask Pat" column - much like Dear Abby, but with Catholic answers to singles questions?!?! That way, she could make her contribution to the world (respecting her decision to not spend so much time here) and also continue to share her wisdom and insight on CM (we selfishly get to continue to hear from her)! Pat, CM - are you listening?!?! Chelle

--hide--

Thanks Shara for starting this and I agree with Chelle that starting a "ask Pat" column is really great and I think will resonate with her ideas.

scratchchin

Apr 22nd 2013 new
 Whole heartedly agree, she is in touch and intune to a lot of lifes hurdles. Too valuable to lose.
Apr 22nd 2013 new

Praying God bless you, Pat, on your journey. I release you without selfishness, with love, with trust that whatever you do, it will be in God's name. I totally understand what you meant when you said you were "spent." If Catholic Match deems to give you a ife membership, that is a wonderful thing. Otherwise, don't worry about us. We are grown ups, although we'll certainly miss you. I feel you are being pulled in another direction. God bless you always. Praying hug

Apr 22nd 2013 new

You all are too much! Thank you for the very very sweet "Petition!" angel

But as was state above, I really need to spend my time in different efforts. Maybe I will talk to CM about about being a blog contributor at some point.

Thanks to everyone! hug

Posts 11 - 16 of 16