Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898095 said: I would have not worried myself sick about things that never even came to pass. I would ha...
(Quote) Susan-898095 said:

I would have not worried myself sick about things that never even came to pass.

I would have gone to college at 18 instead of 38.

I would have pursued a profession that made me glad to be alive instead of one that paid the bills.

I would have bought myself flowers, taken myself out to dinner, taken myself on vacation and bought myself Victoria's Secrets instead of waiting for someone else to.

--hide--
"Regrets, I've had a few..."

www.youtube.com

Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I have failed to take "the road less traveled" too many times to count. I have come to accept that I ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

I have failed to take "the road less traveled" too many times to count. I have come to accept that I cannot beat myself up over past missteps no matter how painful they are to think about. Some are quite painful so forgive me for not listing them. None of us knew then what we know now.

--hide--

Wise advice from Peter. A priest told me once that the devil makes us keep looking back on our past, so that we fail to enjoy the life we have.
Apr 23rd 2013 new

If I could have just one 'do-over' I would have let other people see who I really am rather than have tried to be who other folks wanted or expected me to be.

Posts 81 - 83 of 83