Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Frances-955369 said: Hi everyone, I work as a full time youth minister and am very faithful to the Church. Sometimes...
(Quote) Frances-955369 said:

Hi everyone, I work as a full time youth minister and am very faithful to the Church. Sometimes when I meet new people, I tend to talk about my job (which is, of course, ministry) and I have gotten the impression that it makes me seem "too religious". Truth is, I have many interests just like everyone else. My job and ministry are a very big part of my life. Should I tone down discussion about that? Does it make me seem like a nun and push men away? Would love your opinion. Thanks!

--hide--
Any one thing that consumes every waking hour of a person's life, including their faith, can be a turn-off. A well balanced life should include activities and friends outside of the church- bicycling club, canoe/kayaking, hiking, etc. We are not a cult like Jehovah's Witnesses or $cientologists where interactions with outsiders is prohibited for goodness sake!

Posts 81 - 81 of 81