Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 20th 2013 new

Zoom banned for hanging out in the locker room when youre suppose to be in the BAN room

Apr 21st 2013 new

shhh principal Jane soo banned for not being strick enough by not including to take away all the technical gadgets... or goodies cookie rolling eyes eyepopping smile

Apr 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: principal Jane soo banned for not being strick enough by not including to take away all the technical gadgets...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

principal Jane soo banned for not being strick enough by not including to take away all the technical gadgets... or goodies

--hide--

Genie banned for dare suggesting technical gadgets and/or goodies be removed from our immediate lives...
Apr 21st 2013 new

weeping Meg sooo banned coming to that conclusion... oh darn don't I have anything better to do than be a meanie picking on the innocent laughing laughing laughing there is got to be better things for me to do than stir the pot! Its getting cold! maybe Put me kangaroo down sport! hopping in a pouch and scratchchin my head to think more or less striving to fix why I am a troubleshooter in this fora laughing laughing laughing ok i will try my best to stay or be :cool: :cool: :cool:

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Genie is banned for taking up space.

Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Genie is banned for taking up space.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Genie is banned for taking up space.

--hide--
Brian is banned for dissing Genie's creative bans.
Apr 22nd 2013 new

laughing Zoom sooo banned for finally coming forward to ban Brian who took forever to bann me... weeping weeping weeping

Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Zoom sooo banned for finally coming forward to ban Brian who took forever to bann me...

Zoom sooo banned for finally coming forward to ban Brian who took forever to bann me...

--hide--

Genie banned because I just came back into this and she is the last one so, I have to. hug hug
Apr 22nd 2013 new

smile Meg sooo banned for genuinely returning to this fora .... so unbelievable that we banned one another ... hug hug hug

Apr 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Meg sooo banned for genuinely returning to this fora .... so unbelievable that we banned one another ...

Meg sooo banned for genuinely returning to this fora .... so unbelievable that we banned one another ...

--hide--

Genie banned for marveling at the simple wonders of banning. laughing
Posts 41 - 50 of 200