Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

I am so ashamed lol I am totally bombing at the trivia questions, except the Latin translations and usually get the church and liturgy related ones, but totally totally bomb the Saints. . .and tonight it was just pitiful??? I need to do some reading and brush up. . .yikes and I love trivia stuff. Anyone else having trouble with the trivia questions???

Apr 22nd 2013 new

Hello Lauren - this will sound really silly but where can I find the trivia questions? Thanks

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Reena-961146 said: Hello Lauren - this will sound really silly but where can I find the trivia questions? Thanks...
(Quote) Reena-961146 said:

Hello Lauren - this will sound really silly but where can I find the trivia questions? Thanks

--hide--

Go to the more button on the header on the page and it is in the drop down menu :-))) Go give it a shot its fun, but wow I really need to brush up on my Saints

Although Fr. Schiff my Latin teacher would be proud of me lol

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Go to the more button on the header on the page and it is in the drop down menu :-))) G...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Go to the more button on the header on the page and it is in the drop down menu :-))) Go give it a shot its fun, but wow I really need to brush up on my Saints

Although Fr. Schiff my Latin teacher would be proud of me lol

--hide--

cool! Thanks! :D

Apr 23rd 2013 new

yeeeahhh I sucked at it too LOL

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Lauren,

You know, I was on this site a few years ago, and I don't remember the trivia being this complicated before. I used to be able to get 40 out of 40, or only miss 1 or two, but now I'm pathetic at it. I don't think some of these questions would end up on Final Jeopardy. I feel your pain.

Ok, you know that obscure saint you've actually never heard of (because they never put it on ANY saints calendar you've ever had), but that one in the small European village from the 6th century you can only get to in high summer by goat path, yes that one, what's their shoe size? (THEN, when you think you've made an intelligent guess, WRONG, you forgot to convert that to European sizes.)

I guess we just keep on trying.

Bonus question:
What is the discipline used by twelfth century monks on the third Wednesday in the Fourth month in any even year, except those which Easter falls on an odd date and the monk has unmatched socks for two subsequent Tuesdays on the second and third Tuesdays of the Third month, unless it rains the day before the previous Sunday and the monk in question has a younger brother named Rickie?

I have no idea either, but look for it on the next Trivia Challenge.

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Stephanie-951559 said: Lauren, You know, I was on this site a few years ago, and I don't remember the tr...
(Quote) Stephanie-951559 said:

Lauren,

You know, I was on this site a few years ago, and I don't remember the trivia being this complicated before. I used to be able to get 40 out of 40, or only miss 1 or two, but now I'm pathetic at it. I don't think some of these questions would end up on Final Jeopardy. I feel your pain.

Ok, you know that obscure saint you've actually never heard of (because they never put it on ANY saints calendar you've ever had), but that one in the small European village from the 6th century you can only get to in high summer by goat path, yes that one, what's their shoe size? (THEN, when you think you've made an intelligent guess, WRONG, you forgot to convert that to European sizes.)

I guess we just keep on trying.

Bonus question:
What is the discipline used by twelfth century monks on the third Wednesday in the Fourth month in any even year, except those which Easter falls on an odd date and the monk has unmatched socks for two subsequent Tuesdays on the second and third Tuesdays of the Third month, unless it rains the day before the previous Sunday and the monk in question has a younger brother named Rickie?

I have no idea either, but look for it on the next Trivia Challenge.

--hide--

Thank you so much Stephanie you made me really laugh out loud!!! We will just have to persevere together lol. It's become a point of pride now and I am going to have to marshall some resources and do some reading lol. . .

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Reena-961146 said: yeeeahhh I sucked at it too LOL
(Quote) Reena-961146 said:

yeeeahhh I sucked at it too LOL

--hide--

I'm sorry Reena, but am glad to have company in my trivia failure :-).

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Thank you so much Stephanie you made me really laugh out loud!!! We will just have to p...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Thank you so much Stephanie you made me really laugh out loud!!! We will just have to persevere together lol. It's become a point of pride now and I am going to have to marshall some resources and do some reading lol. . .

--hide--

Lauren, that we may persevere and giggle while we do it, well, that's something. biggrin

May 3rd 2013 new

even worse this week. . .I really need to brush up on the saints. . .not good

Posts 1 - 10 of 10